Goodbye

You had decided to go aboard as planned but not to continue your study as what you had told the boys. The date was set, it was a week before your birthday and in less than a month for you to leave. They decided to make a small party for you, at first you disagree with the farewell party but Hakyeon insisted and saying that it's not a farewell but a congratulatory party for you going aboard to further your study and also a early birthday party for you.

They having their time off after the debut album but they will be busy with their comeback after this, and with you going aboard he don't think that they can visit you in anytime soon for your birthday. You cannot argue more with Hakyeon and just follow along as he wished. He only tell you about the party plan but didn't tell you the details about it, and assured you everything will be great.

*Campus..
It was your last day at but no one knows about it except your lecturer. You can only let a small sigh at that short notice by one of your friends telling you that the lecturer have something urgent to tak care and the class will only be after lunch but you already at the campus parking, and as you don't have any plan to go anywhere else you then decide to take your time to stroll down the road to your campus with all the memories you had there with your friends, wondering if you will ever get back or settle for good aboard. But one things for sure that you will be a good mom to this little angel you had inside you and to your parents, not wanting to hurt them more and that you are also blessed that you have them by your side.

Once you get to the class, you take your seat but wondering where were the other as it's already pass lunch time but no one there, take your phone to call one of them but then surprise when your friends coming one by one, singing a birthday song for you and your lectures holding a cake walking towards you with a smile. In response but due to surprise you just standing there beside your table.

"Ms Kim... you all..." that's the only word come from you and you take a look at everyone of them one by one. You don't have much friends but the one who standing there right now are the closes to you.

"You... how come you didn't told us about your leaving for aboard?" Haejin said and hug you.

You give her a hug back but still silent with no word.

"Maknae~~yyah... after you left, I don't have my girlfriend anymore" Seunghwan tease you, and patt on your head slowly.

"You have Haejin nuna, don't you think I don't know why you get close to me... it's for you to know her right?" You smile at him, before let go of Haejin.

"Yyah!!! How you know about that?!" Seunghwan said pretend to be surprised.

"I know oppa..." you give him a light punch on his shoulder.

The others who watching just laugh at it and by this time they were all around you and your lecturer is standing infront of you with the cake in her hand.

"Blow the candle... it's your congratulatory and early birthday celebration, since you will be leaving soon we can't held the party anymore without you here right?" Ms Kim said with smile.

You paused looking at her, like you heard the words before but after a second you brush that thought away and blew the candle. Seeing that all of your friends cheer and clapping.

"Don't ever think we happy that you will leave us, but we know that you hate saying goodbye so we all agree that no one will show their sad face today and it's not like we won't seeing each other anymore" Haejin said lenght before give you a hug once more.

"Thanks nuna, thank you Ms Kim... and all of you... thank you for the surprise and I don't think I have been love and so bless to have you all with me" you said chocking at your words holding your tears.