The Beginning...

*First Showcase

You were sitting at the front row, with a clear view of the perfomance. From the start you can heard the loud scream from the other audiance. Every now and then Jaehwan so called fan service with his cute winked make the fans scream even louder, but you know it was indirectly for you. You can just smile to it. Feel proud of the boys that finally make their debut and first showcase end successfully.

After the showcase end you were waiting at their waiting room and thanks to Manager Jo that he give you the 'Staff' tag so you can easily enter the backstage to meet with the boys. You can hear the loud chat outside the door as you standing right infront of the door with a big bouquet of flowers covering your petite body.

"Wow.. thats was amazing!" Wonshik voice heard as the door open.

"What..." Hyuk surprised at the big bouquet infront of them.

"Congratulation!!" you said from behind the big bouquet still standing unable to move.

You tilt you head to peek at them, as everyone enter the room and Jaehwan who the last to enter closed the door behind him.

"Licca!!" Wonshik smile.

"A little help please" you said to no one praticular.

Taekwoon the closes to you then take the big bouquet and placed it on the dressing table.

"Congratulation to my boys" you said again and with you arms wide open to suggest a group hug.

Hongbin walk to you and to give you the hug.

"Thanks... aah!! ouch" he said but then the smack at the back of his head made him back off and rubbing his head instead a hug for you.

Jaehwan was right behind him who the one did the smacking.

"I'm her boyfriend so the hugs is for me" he said smiling and try to give you a hug before being pulled by Hakyeon.

"I'm his cousin and your leader, so I gets the first hug" Hakyeon said walking toward you.

"Thanks noona" Hyuk said and finally give you the hug.

"Maknae!!" both Hakyeon and Jaehwan yelled at the same time.

"You guys did a great job today" You smile and hugged him with pat on his back. And turn around to Taekwoon for the hug, then Wonshik and Hongbin and then Hakyeon. You saw that Jaehwan are pouting, you give the last long hug for him and a light kiss on his cheek.

"My baby did a great job too" you said as you smile meeting his eyes.

"Awww.... yucked" the maknae line said in unison, pretending to puke at your words.

You just smile at them but still in Jaehwan arms around your waist.

"Let go before anyone else saw both of you being so lovely." Hakyeon said as he sits on one of the chair.

"Jealous" you said letting go of Jaehwan and moved toward Hakyeon sitting on his laps.

"Ouch, Licca~yah!!" Hakyeon give you light smack on your shoulder and push you up.