Recall

Every night he will come to see Licca at her ward room. Sitting there next to her and looking at her. Unaware he hold her hand, unaware the tears fall on the side of his face. Feel suffocating and wronged for what he didn't know and he blamed himself for what might happen that he can't even remember. Praying after every visit asking for guidance, for all he seems to lost.

It's been almost a week at the hospital room, Jaehwan decided to take a stroll around the hospital park. To clear his mind.

The afternoon breeze approached him, slightly make him feels a bit at ease.

The side of this park he at that time seems a bit quiet but from end of the corner he can hear some noises, he take a step further to look at the occasion.

Some celebrations seems to take place, he stands there for a while looking at the wedding ceremony.

The groom was in a wheelchair, smiling brightly looking at his bride who seems so happily rubbing her big belly. He remembers the bride, he meet at the praying room the other night.

She was sitting there, crying her heart out. Feels sympathy he come near her to asked if anything he can help. He remembers she's telling him about her husband who was in last stage of cancer, waiting for his day and ironically for them, they waiting for the baby arrival. He remembers how she feels really stupid avoiding her boyfriend ; now her husband, after thingking that he leave her for another woman but it is actually to hide from her that he was dieing from the cancer. He remembers her telling him after she know about her pregnancy and meeting him for the first time at the hospital when she was doing her check up and he was in a wheelchair waiting for the daily examined. He remembers her telling him, the corridors where they are is the witness of their reunion that filled with tears.

All that make him clutch his head, everything spinning around his mind. He remembers the first time he meet Licca after the break up, first time he meet Junior and get to know he were his son. The wedding that they had, a happy occasion for them with the important people in their life to shares their joy. He remembers the first time Licca told him about their new baby. The smile Licca had when she was in his embrace and the promise he told her, he was hers till the last breath. Can't seems to handle the dizziness he look around for help but the last thing he know everything around him went black and he falls on the ground.

********

"We cannot wait any longer.. it's been almost a week and it will be more dangerous for both of them" the doctor explained.

Silence filled the room. Licca parents, her parents in-law and Hakyeon, no one can say anything hearing the doctor explanation.

"Would it be any complications during the surgery..." Hakyeon finally said.

"Any surgery performed will have it risk, our team will have our best to do it.. I won't say everything will be alright but again as I said our team will do the best" the doctor said.

"What should we do?" Hakyeon asked looking at Licca parents and her parents in-law.

"If we wait for Licca to wake up, which we also not sure... it will do more harm for both, the mother and the baby" the doctor said, convinced them.

"Should we ask Jaehwan?" Licca father finally said, looking at Jaehwan parents.

"He still can't remember anything and us as the elder should make the decision, I don't want anything to happen to Licca and the baby" Jaehwan father reply.