New Chapter

"Mommy.. wake up" you can feel those tiny little hands shake your body to wake you up.

"What is it dear..." you open your eyes slightly to look at him.

"Daddy Yeon call..." he give the phone to you and get out from the room, calling his grandmother.

"Oppa..." you answer the phone with your eyes close.

"Yyah Licca!! What time is it already, sleepy head wake up!!" He said almost screaming, you immediately get up and sit straight on your bed. Searching for the table clock to look at the time.

"Oppa it's still early for me to hear your irritating voice" you said to him annoyed with the call.

"What do you mean early, it's almost noon" he said but luckily not as loud as before.

"I just come back this morning, I'm stuck at the airport for almost three hours, my flight delays" you reply him, and laying down back on bed.

"You remember, I will take Junior tomorrow right?"

"Mom did tell me about it"

"He will be staying with me for the weekend"

"Yes oppa, but won't you be busy with your schedule?

"Nothing to do, we having our break after tomorrow last event"

"Alright then, just let me get my sleep back please" you said and about to close your eyes but Jaehan were already back to the room and showing you his little hands wiggling around, signaling you to give him the phone.

"Daddy Yeon.." he said pouting his mouth.

"Oppa wait, Junior wants to talk to you" you tell Hakyeon before pass the phone, and Jaehan took it with his both tiny hands.

"Daddy... when will you come? Okay... hehe.. Okay love you too.. bubye" he said ending the call with smile.

"What did daddy Yeon told you?" you said looking at him with you still laying on the bed.

"He will come tomorrow to get me and daddy Yeon said don't be sleepy head like mommy" he said giggling.

"What did you said? Mommy is sleepy head?" you said getting up and get Jaehan on the bed. Give a kiss on his cheek before put him on the bed and start to tickle him, make him laughing loud and trying hard to let go of your hands.

"Not me... daddy Yeon... said... that" he said panting from laughing and trying to let go of your hand.

Hearing the laughing from your room, your mom rush inside and smiling after find out you were both playing on the bed. You then stop, when you notice that your mom was there looking at both of you.

"Not going to the office today?" your mom said sitting on the bedside to take Jaehan on her laps and hugging him.

"No not today, I called office to get me on my cellphone if anything urgent and I told dad we were going for picnic today" you said smiling to Jaehan.

"Picnic? Today with mommy?" he said excitedly.

"Yes we all going for picnic, Junior, mommy, grandma and grandpa" you said pinch softly his nose.