Monster

"Hyung... I demand for your explanation... please tell us this is not true?" Hongbin try his best to stay calm but his trembling voice enough to show how furious he was with the news.

Sungjin didn't say anything just yet, he look at Hongbin, hesitating.

"Sungjin hyung!!!" Hongbin shout in anger.

"Hongbin calm down" Hakyeon come near and put his hand in Hongbin shoulder to ease the tension.

"Hyung... he..." Hongbin couldn't say more, he just let a sigh, showing his frustration.

"Let's all calm down and we will talk this through and find the best solution we can have" Hakyeon calmly talk to Hongbin.

"How I can be calm hyung, this is all a mess and Sungjin hyung is involved too..." he almost chokes, still trembling holding his anger.

"Hakyeon..." Sungjin look at him.

"Is it alright? I mean will you be alright?" Hakyeon look at Sungjin, concerned.

"I can't avoid it forever, it will only prolong the misunderstanding..." Sungjin let out a big sigh and look at Hongbin.

"Hongbin..." Sungjin hesitates looking at Hongbin and Hakyeon.

All three of them in silence for a moment but not to long after, Hyuk come in with Leo and Ravi.

"Since you all are here..."

"I thought it was a dream... but whatever you were to tell us, I hope that you have nothing to do with any of this mess" Hyuk interrupt, his tone very calm yet very stern.

All of the members look surprise. Never heard the maknae with that tone of voice.

"What do you mean?" Hongbin looking at Hyuk.

"Who are they? What make you says that you don't care but all this mess? Seems to have something to do with you?" Hyuk ignore Hongbin question, instead keep his gaze at Sungjin.

"Let's all calm down, we all want to know what happened but pushing thing won't make it any better" Leo walk toward Hyuk and give a soft tap on his shoulder.

"I... I didn't see it coming to this mess. I thought at first it something that I can handle but turns out really unexpectedly. I tried to talk with Minhyuk and at first it seems like things can be handle but..." Sungjin shake his head, still not believe that he made such mistake and hurt person he care most.

"Wait... I don't understand, who is Minhyuk? How he involved in this? What did he do?" Ravi voice the question.

"This is all happen out of jealousy... he decide to take all in and to be hero of his story" Sungjin look at the others waiting for their reaction before he said anything further.

"Don't talk in riddles.. tells us everything about it" Hyuk said looking straight at Sungjin.

"He use to be one of our friends, he likes Licca very much, too much to the extend of obsession... that time.. I manage to talk with him, back then everything seems things sort out as what we hope. He left just before we graduate, only saying he understood everything and will accept the fact that Licca don't feels like what he had for her. After so many years not hearing any news from him, just recently before all this happen I got to know he is now living a good life and happy with his girlfriend" Sungjin take a deep breath, looking at the other.

"Don't tell me just because of that he ruins people's live, and you what have you done?" Hyuk still believe all this happened because of Sungjin.

"Hyuk... I know, what you heard the other day seems to you that I tried to protect him or in a way you thought I'm trying to cover him up but..." Sungjin look at Hyuk.

"But, what?!" Hyuk cut Sungjin words.

"Hyuk... calm down" Leo again tried to ease the tension.

"His girlfriend is a fan of your group especially Ken... and he found out Licca married to Ken, he cannot accept the fact that Ken is always in his way. He blame Ken for everything. That day of the shooting scene, he was there as a replacement staff. He had planned everything to hurt him"

"So what this all being psycho got anything to do with the accident?" Hongbin asked.

"He didn't expect Ken survived that incident and his next plan was on Licca, knowing things will blow up sooner or later he determined to get Licca no matter what way it is"

"By hurting her?!" Wonshik in disbelief.

"She is mine no matter where we are, what we've become, living or death" Hakyeon said with his head down.

"That's what written all over his place" Hakyeon continues his word looking up at the member.

"You know about this?" Leo surprise.

"I've known the story from long ago.. after Licca and Jaehwan separates, I took it lightly and this had happened before we, I mean me and Sungjin got to talk it with you guys" Hakyeon still with his head down, guilty for all that happened.

"What on earth do you have in mind to take it lightly hyung!! She is your cousin! For god sake you said you care her so much!" Hyuk shout in anger took all them by surprise never had they seen Hyuk this angry and moreover to Hakyeon.

"I know.. It's all my fault Hyuk.. I.." he stop looking at Hyuk, who now starts crying and sobbing"

"Hyuk..." Hakyeon walk towards Hyuk and hug him.

"I'm scared hyung.. Licca noona.. in my dream, or whatever it was... She said she too tired of all that happen. She.... seems to give up everything. She asked me to take care of Junior for her.. She... I don't want to lose her.. " Hyuk let his cry out in Hakyeon embrace.

" I know... we all love her, worried about her.. I'm very sorry, we'll get through this.. We'll help her.." Hakyeon soothe the maknae.

"Do we tell Jaehwan about this?"
Wonshik asked no one in particular.

"With his recent condition right now... I don't think it the best for him" Leo replied.

"So what will happen now?" Hongbin asked.

"We have report this as soon as the accident happens, hope it might help the authorities investigation on the incident" Sungjin reply.

"He actually already in a wanted list, just recently his girlfriend report him for abuse, that what we've been told by the police..... Let's just hope for Licca recovery.. That's the biggest concern now" Hakyeon said looking at them.

They all in silence for what they just heard. No one knows what to say anymore.

They know they can only hope that their love and pray for Licca to regain conscious soon.