Truth

It's already been awhile after the coincidence meet up with Jaehwan, different from what you told everyone that you were alright but inside your heart and you mind you can't stop thinking about him. Ended up crying every night in your bed, missing him.
You heart can't lie the longing for him.

It's a bright morning to start with but then the sky turn dark. You were standing behind your desk, looking out over the view infront. It's raining really heavy, dark clouds covered the afternoon sky that were just a moment ago with a bright sunshine. The exact feeling you had, all this way you thought that the sun will always shines brightly but just at once the sad past is coming back and mess you up.

Let out a sigh, as trying to push away the thought that been bothering you and take you phone on your table, dialed Hakyeon number to check on Jaehan but no pick up. Sometimes it make you jealous, you used to be Hakyeon beloved cousin and Jaehan always said he will only loved you but when they got together they will forget about you. But then smiling at you own silly thought, when remember that once you had talked to them about the jealousy you felt and in reply they complain about you being workaholic and no time to spend with them. Looking at your wristwatch, it's almost lunch time but still early to leave the office. You called Audrey to your office to check on your schedule.

"Miss Licca" Audrey were standing at the door.

"Come in... and can you just call Licca, no one around" you smile at her and gesture to take the sit at the couch infront of you.

"But still you are the boss when we at the office" Sungjin followed afterward, closed the door and take a seat next to Audrey.

"Can't be separated huh..." you look at Sungjin mocking him.

"He were passing me these file, when you call and he followed" Audrey looking at me worriedly.

Can't stand looking at her worried expression both of you laughing at her.

"Licca... how could you make you future sister in law look like that" Sungjin said in between his laugh but still take Audrey shoulder to hug her.
Audrey shove it away sulking looking at him.

"Alright... sorry, I just... okay" you said panting trying to hold you laugh.

"I called you in to check on my schedule, I need to take a week leave" you said smilling after calm down.

"Oh.. ya... after the successful launch of our new brand, everything was just a media coverage and nothing much until next month" she replied after checking the schedule.

"Why so sudden?" Sungjin now looking at you surprise.

"Alright other things can settled by Sungjin but as always if you need me give me a call or just email me" ignoring Sungjin, you continue with Audrey.

"Noted Ms Licca" she said as she writing down something on her planner.

"Yyah Licca... with all the works you push on me, how am I supposed to have the date with my girlfriend" he said ruffles your hair.

"Oppa we were at the office and I'm not kids anymore but a kid mom" you said punching him lightly on his arms.

"I need my time with Junior or he might forget about me, both Hakyeon oppa and Junior will forget about me. They were too busy enjoying themselves" you added smiling.

"Let's get lunch together" he said standing up.

"You can have your lunch date with your girlfriend, stop bothering me or your girlfriend will get jealous" you said smiling at Audrey and Sungjin.