The Day : Fans Meeting

You were at the waiting room with the other boys, their being themself always noisy and chatty. Hakyeon, Taekwoon and Jaehwan busy reviewing the event itenary with Hayoung, the maknae line busy with Junior but you being alone and extremely nervous about this fan meeting. You refuse to come with lots of excuses but Hakyeon insist, something about being the leader and your brother, he feels appropriate for him to do that beside Jaehwan is his member and your husband.

Moment later Hanuel come to tell the hall quite full with Starlight. You can only show your awkward smile to her. No words you can say at this moment as to understand your nerves she just hold you hand tightly to as ease the stress.

You didn't aware Junior was looking at you from the moment Hanuel take the seat next to you, slowly he come towards you and stand infront of you looking straight at you. Open his small arms for a hug. You confuse by his action but bend anyway to hug him.

"Everything's gonna be alright mom..." he said only that and pat your back.

Hearing that all of them stop talking and just look at both of you and hearing that finally can make you smile with relief.

"Thank you baby..." you let go the hug and kiss him before take him to seat on your lap.

"Jaehan... you are cool little man" Hyuk said showing his thumbs up to Junior. All of the other boys just smile looking at him, hiding his face in your embrace.

Jaehwan come both of you and kneels down infront of you looking at Junior.

"Such a big man, you know why mommy like this?" he said pinching Junior nose.

"No but I just don't like to see mommy not smile like always.. I always see mom cry at night.. but not after daddy come back"

"It's alright now... mommy will not cry anymore... because she had us right?"

"Yes" Junior reply before switching to be in Jaehwan arms. Jaehwan get up and take Junior from you.

"It's because your mom is a crybaby... aigoo see you son comforting you instead.. don't you feel shame?" Hakyeon move towards you and take the seat beside you looking at Junior before turn to you.

"Oppa...." you look at him sulking.

"It's gonna be alright just like Junior say" he then hug you.

"We gonna start already... are you all ready?" the manager standing at the door looking at the boys one by one.

"It's as usual as our previous fans meeting with additional event if they want so... but I think it's will be alright considering the Starlight is as kind and as wise like my boys" he added lenght, smiling.

"Manager hyung jjang!! I love you" Hyuk smiling showing his finger heart to the manager.

"Me too" he replied with same action.

"Alright let's get out there and end this, long awaited fans meeting.. as what we discussed before... meeting with the Starlight, talking about upcoming concert and you upcoming schedule since you all been long hiatus.. we share a bit with them as the saying goes sharing is caring" he added before closing the door.

"Alright kids come on... let's do this for us and for Starlight... lets meet them" Hakyeon stand up and gathered around the other. Doing the cheering before going out from the waiting room.