My Weird Dream

My mom and I used to watch a lot of Dance Moms, so I had a dream once, maybe two months ago, that I will try to recreate in detail.

I was a part of the Abby Lee Dance Company. I wasn't really as good as the other dancers, but Abby seemed to not hate me. I had realized how all of the other girls were homeschooled, and yet I needed to leave class early so I could get to school when the bell rung. So I went to talk to Abby about how I felt that I wasn't that committed to the team, and she just kinda let me go. She didn't seem to mind that much, so I felt better. Meanwhile, another girl (not an actual student in real life) was trying to explain the same thing. Abby had really grown fond of this dancer, and was sad but understanding that she had to go. The girl had asked me if I could help her deliver a letter to Abby saying how much she had enjoyed dancing with the studio.

So later that night at maybe ten-o-clock I show up at this girl's house. There is another man much older than us standing outside too. He appears to be her friend. The girl sneaks out of her house with the letter. (This is where it starts to get weird.) The man takes out his forklift, dragging a huge piece of rolled out pizza dough along that is attached to the back of the forklift by a string. Me and the girl sit on the forklift as the man drives up the quiet street. 

We arrive at a house with a man (I'm pretty sure it was my friend's dad or my dad, I forgot) yelling through a bullhorn at a bunch of people, everyone that I knew from school, lined up at the door outside of the bedroom. "Grab an onion! Place it down!" He yelled gesturing at the stack of humongous onion slices next to him. Everyone including me and the girl took the onions, and as soon as we placed them down, they magically became foam mats. People were passing around drills, trying to attach wheels to the mat. We were trying to make a vehicle. 

My friend, the girl and I were then speeding down a hill on our new skateboard-type thing, and we crashed into a stop sign right in front of Abby's house. We all got off of the vehicle and the girl put her letter into the mailbox.

Then I woke up.

So do you guys like hearing about weird dreams? Because my friend has a couple of slightly disgusting ones.