Your Well-Deserved Thanks

Okay. Here we go. I'll include some names, and if I don't personnally name you, it's not because you're not awesome. It means you're too awesome for a shoutout. If anyone, for any reason, feels uncomfortable with what I say, please tell me and I can edit your actual name out.

Feel free to just scroll down to your name, because this will be really long, but all of these people are pretty awesome and deserve to be noticed. This is in chronological order. Kinda.

My whole wattpad journey started off as me being a clueless weirdo. I remember by my second day, I got seven followers. I was honestly so excited (I couldn't stop blabbing about Wattpad for months). Thanks to all of my first few followers, as you have made so many of my days better. 

Prankster_Tewi_Inaba, you have supported me since the very beginning. You were the first to read this very story, and I really appreciate you still reading today. Thank you.

HostileInternet, you were the first to comment on "The Trip." It was my first Mindcrack fanfic and I was so happy that someone was actually excited to hear what I had to write. You were also very supportive of Insanity, and I thank you for your contribution.

setho-versus, you were my inspiration. I remember reading ehc and completely fangirling/crying. I wish I could have been more supportive of you since you're such a nice person! Thanks for making all of my ideas possible. 

As I got more into writing, I was able to join rnindcrack-real, where I got to interact with so many amazing people. Thanks to everyone who has ever joined, and all the other Mindcrack wattpaders (Blue_JayRI_is_turtleJinxtheLynx180IshJustMeMaddymrcharizard15CandyzCraftGoshDarnitInccookiekittyningajj2013ethoslabm-starKatjmac..) for making me feel like I was a part of a great community. 

Unfortunately, a lot of these people left, but luckily some returned and I thanks to social media, I was able to find them again (that sounds creepy). 

Thanks to everyone who started reading/commenting/voting on this book and my other books (it's really the comments that mean the most to me, I love hearing your opinions), such as sharkeroniandcheeseXinXin3000, nelleryKatyLawrence4, JokerOfMadnessNaomeepCfbear2, JustMeKay and AndreaLUVStoREAD.

DayLily1998, you were so nice and supportive! I loved reading all of your comments, and you're a great writer! I also think of you as a part of my wattpad family! Thank you for being so cool :D

echoareyouthere, you just randomly started commenting about my randomness, and now I know so many other amazing Mindcrack Wattpaders! Thanks for showing me another little Mindcrack community. 

TheAmazingPikachu, when I first met you on kik (I thought you were a guy xD sorry), you were very inviting and hilarious. Is the hilarity intentional? Whether it is or not, you can always cheer me up.  Thanks for being you! And also, Lila7 

BristleTheWolf and RuddiestBubbles, you're both great writers, (especially with chair and wattpad ship fanfics). Thanks for being so nice to me and making me feel like I belong, along with all the other amazing people who belong in this group.

Finally, thanks to onelove_super_woman for being supportive, and for writing great GMW fics! Check her out xD

Whoof. I'm tired. This took me over an hour to write. Btw Im doing the art contest, details are coming in the next chapter.