Rambling (warning: if you're sad, this will probably make it worse)

Why does everyone here have to suffer? 

Everyone is apparently having a horrible life, and I've done nothing. My comments are anything but comforting, and I ignore the chaos around me. What kind of person just lets others feel like they're worthless? 'Cause they're not. Everyone is amazing in all sorts of ways.

No one deserves to ever feel like crap. But they still do, because life is like that. The worst things happen to the best people, I find, and that really hurts. I hate seeing people fight, making each other's lives harder. It kills me to think that regular people who are so young have to face these problems.

So I wanna say sorry, if I ever hurt any of you, even if it's just a tiny thing. I'm dumb, so I may say things that can be taken the wrong way without knowing it. I would never want to hurt anyone.

I just want to say, if you are ever feeling bad, PM me, as I said, I'm not the best at cheering you up, but you can have someone to talk to. Don't be afraid to do that. I'll be there as soon as possible. 

Because we all sometimes cry ourselves to sleep.

And we all sometimes wish that we didn't have to live anymore.

And we all wish that all our problems would fade away.

But we can all relate to each other.