The Longest Thank You Ever

Behind every one of the icons on the screen, there is a person. A person who has feelings and opinions. You dedicate five minutes, five minutes you could use to do something more important, and yet you still take time to click on the little covers of my books and read.

I'm just a random girl who really wanted to express her feelings. I just write. I'm not amazingly talented at what I do, and yet you guys still care. I can't ask for anything more.

Every time you vote, it makes me happy that you like my writing.

Every time you comment with your hilarious jokes and comforting advice, I feel at home here.

You have all encouraged me to continue writing my derpy thoughts, and if I was ever in trouble, I know you all would help. When I'm sad, I just read what you have to say and burst out laughing.

I have a life outside of here, but I love this world so much. I get to hide in a mask of random craziness and say what I want to. You all except that.

My shyness will never fade away, but now I feel like I have a place where I belong. Where I can be myself without having to be extremely self-conscious. Honestly, I'm way more myself online. I'm extremely shy and have to think about who I talk to and when and what I'm gonna say.

A few months ago, I had...like what, 20 reads? I was so surprised that people were actually reading my book. Now, this book has 80 reads average on each chapter.

Then I posted my books. I never would've thought that Insanity would get 450 reads. I just randomly wrote that Prologue in my sketchbook on day in the summer and thought it was a cool idea.

I have all of you guys here, always reading my books and making me smile.

You are like the best friends I have never met. So high five to you. And THANK YOU. I say this sincerely.

I would make this longer, but I'll save that for my Wattpad Anniversary ten months from now ;)