CHAPTER 4: THE RED BULLET IN MANILA

The new version of The Fangirl is already published to my new account: xxgloriannaxx

If you are reading this right now, this is the old version and this will be deleted soon.

The new version is revised, improved and reordered for some reasons. I've added some scenes, convos and lines that the old readers haven't read before and I've improved it without destroying the whole story that they've loved.

This fanfiction contains 2 Special Chapters as my gift:
* I Purple You- (2016 version)
*Euphoria- (2020 version) which you can only read to the new version on my new account.

Click to read the new version!
The Fangirl (BTS JUNGKOOK FANFIC)
https://my.w.tt/nsYYvCGbl7
New acc: xxgloriannaxx

It was 3:00 AM in the morning, I was still serving people some coffee, Renan my dongsaeng is sleeping cutely on the stock room. I'll get ready later, I'm still worried about my brother.

 I still haven't talk to Manager Kang.

"One cappuccino."

"Okay, Can I have your name mam?" I ask.

"Lara." She smiles and I wrote her name in the cup of her frappe.

"So you work here Jung Kook's wifeu?" She winks.

"Aigoo. You know me?" I ask.

"Were seatmates, I'm sad you don't even know me." She pouts.

"Hahaha. I'm sorry, everyone hates me that's why I don't get along with you and others. You know they think I'm weird and insane. hehehehe Sorry." I explained.

"Ahahahahahaha. Silly. So are you going to the concert?" She smiles while sipping her frappe.

"Yes. My Jung Kook won't have confidence performing at the stage without me." 

"Hahahahaha. Dream on girl!" She said while waving me goodbye.

"Nothing is impossible when you dream high." I wink.

"Yah! You called me Jungkook's wifeu! Wah! My heart flutters." I gladly smile at her.

"Ahahahahahahaha, By the way I'm taehyung's wifeu." she winks and walk away immediately.

wah! So that girl loves taehyung? kyaaaah! 

Im jungkook's wife? yieeee.

Yeah I know Im dreaming again. I slap my face. "STOP DREAMING! YOUR OPPA WONT NOTICE YOUUU!!!"

While im dreaming Mr. Kang enters the cafe.

"Good morning Manager Kang." I bow at him.

"Hello Silly!" He laughs.

whoa. he's in a good mood today.

"So you're going to your husband's concert?" He ask.

wah, he said jungkook is my husband.

"YES OF COURSE!"

"Did I let you? Did you ask permission to me?" He smirks.

"MANAGER KANG!? CAN I!? THIS IS ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY! I KNOW OPPA WONT NOTICE ME! BUT I WANNA HEAR HIS VOICE! I WANNA TELL HIM I LOO------" He covers my mouth.

"Yeah I know, you're his -0 fan and you're going to die if you wont see him." He rolls his eyes.

"MANAGER KANG! I WILL WORK HARD AFTER THE CONCERT! I PROMISE!!!" I kneel down and shake his hands.