CHAPTER 19: BOY IN LUV (WHY ARE YOU SHAKING UP MY HEART?)

The new version of The Fangirl is already published to my new account: xxgloriannaxx

If you are reading this right now, this is the old version and this will be deleted soon.

The new version is revised, improved and reordered for some reasons. I've added some scenes, convos and lines that the old readers haven't read before and I've improved it without destroying the whole story that they've loved.

This fanfiction contains 2 Special Chapters as my gift:
* I Purple You- (2016 version)
*Euphoria- (2020 version) which you can only read to the new version on my new account.

Click to read the new version!
The Fangirl (BTS JUNGKOOK FANFIC)
https://my.w.tt/nsYYvCGbl7
New acc: xxgloriannaxx

I woke up early and get ready for today's work.
When Ive checked my cheap cell phone.

From: OPPA ♥
Good Morning, Jagi! Take care going to BigHit Arasso? I'll see you sooon!

Omo. Omo. Omo. Omo. Omo. Omo. I remember our scenario yesterday! Oh my god! Did he really said he likes me!? I thought I was dreaming!

He even called me Jagi! I roll again on my soft bed and giggled.

After that, I take a bath dancing and screaming. Maybe because this is a dream come true and for me THIS IS SO UNBELIEVABLE. If this is a dream, Don't wake me up anymore.

I wear my big white sweater and skinny jeans and of course My one and only dirty white converse! This converse is on the FOR YOU music video, I guess this is my lucky charm of the month.

I fix my backpack and Im ready to go!

*BANGTAN'S POV*

"Text her Jungkook ah! Text her!" V shouting at jungkook who hasn't woke up yet.

"Yah, Jungjook Ah! If you're like that, Noona will leave you! Text her!! She's going to Bighit Building alone!" Jhope getting Jungkook's phone.

"Noona is responsible already. She can handle that." Jungkook covers his face with the pillow and sleep.

"WHAT A RUDE BOYFRIEND." Suga laughs.

"Never mind him, first Jungkook didn't court noona." Jin emphasizing every words he is saying.

"Oh yeah. Maybe noona will feel terrible if we told her Jungkook doesn't care." Rapmon grinning at sleeping Jungkook.

"Oh, She will be in trouble." V laughing.

"Maybe I'll just text ber that Jungkook doesn't care about her and Im gonna pick her up and tell her I love her instead." Jimin teases.

"YAH!!!!!!!" Jungjook who is sleeping stand up and get his phone.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. LOOK AT HIM." Rapmon and his other hyungs laughs hard.

*BIGHIT BUILDING*

*YURA'S POV*

"Annyeonghaseyo Bangtan Sonyeondan." I bow at Bangtan who is filming themselves for their fans.

"JAGI!!!" Jungkook runs to me.

"OPPA! SHHHHH." This boy is noisy, someone will hear him!

" This boy is noisy, someone will hear him!