CHAPTER 45: IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE (HOLD ME TIGHT I)

The new version of The Fangirl is already published to my new account: xxgloriannaxx

If you are reading this right now, this is the old version and this will be deleted soon.

The new version is revised, improved and reordered for some reasons. I've added some scenes, convos and lines that the old readers haven't read before and I've improved it without destroying the whole story that they've loved.

This fanfiction contains 2 Special Chapters as my gift:
* I Purple You- (2016 version)
*Euphoria- (2020 version) which you can only read to the new version on my new account.

Click to read the new version!
The Fangirl (BTS JUNGKOOK FANFIC)
https://my.w.tt/nsYYvCGbl7
New acc: xxgloriannaxx

I woke up early. As always I fix Jungkook's clothes and things and get ready for the Kpop Jeju Festival later. It will be a blast for sure. *sigh*

My eyes are swollen, I haven't sleep. I was crying the whole night. I'm tired. My chest are aching. I can't think properly. I don't know what to do. I am so depressed.

"Yah, what's with you today? Did you even sleep?" Dara unnie touches my forehead.

"Of course. Hehe." I lied.

"Did you cry?" Momo staring at my puffy eyes.

"Huh? Ahahahaha--- I've watched a drama last night that's why. Its really sad though. Ahahaha." Come on keep on pretending.

"yah! You don't even call us to watch!" Ice unnie pouts.

"You should rest well okay? Don't just take care of our boys, Take care of yourself." Dara unnie gives me a smile.

"Arasso."

"Tsk. So this is what jimin wants?! Fine! I'll stop caring for him!" -Ice

"Tsk how many times did you say that already? You can't just do that! Ahahahaahaha!" -Dara

"Its for real now!"

I leave them.

While I'm fixing all the things, I can see Manager Song heading on my way.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I bow at him and smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo." He said seriously. It makes my heart beat go faster. Why he looks so serious? Does he know? Did the two bishes told him?

"Do you ne--ed anything Manager?" I nervously asked.

"Is there anything wrong? You deleted all your accounts and I saw many issues about it." He said seriously.

NOONA YURA DELETED ALL HER ACCOUNTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA BECAUSE OF ARMY BASHERS.

NOONA YURA WAS THREATENED AND DELETED ALL HER ACCOUNTS BECAUSE SHE HAS MANY SECRETS.

"Uh--- nothing. I just want a normal life and I was kinda lazy to post and post on it, that's why I deleted it." I lied.

"Are you sure? You are okay? Did someone threatened you to kill you or something that makes you worried?" He worriedly ask. Manager Song is one of the most caring and kind manager I have ever met, he always cares about bighit staffs same as PD Nim. That's why I respect and value them so much.

"Aniyo. Gwaenchana. That issues are lies. I'm really okay. I just wanna focus on my online classes." I smiled fakely. Even if I really wanna tell him that I'm threatened by the two unnies, I know that they will just reveal it to all of them and I don't want that to happen. I just don't want oppa's career to be wasted by me.