CHAPTER 42: IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE (ARMY DAY)

The new version of The Fangirl is already published to my new account: xxgloriannaxx

If you are reading this right now, this is the old version and this will be deleted soon.

The new version is revised, improved and reordered for some reasons. I've added some scenes, convos and lines that the old readers haven't read before and I've improved it without destroying the whole story that they've loved.

This fanfiction contains 2 Special Chapters as my gift:
* I Purple You- (2016 version)
*Euphoria- (2020 version) which you can only read to the new version on my new account.

Click to read the new version!
The Fangirl (BTS JUNGKOOK FANFIC)
https://my.w.tt/nsYYvCGbl7
New acc: xxgloriannaxx

I woke up 12:00 am in the morning just to wake up the boys. Before I open their room, I first get my party popper and BIGHIT'S camera for filming! I am so excited. Wieee. I don't care if the boys was still exhausted because their concert was 3 hours ago. LOL FORGIVE ME HYUNGS PLEASE.

I WILL POP THE PARTY POPPER IN 3-2-1-

*POPS*

"BANGTAN SONYEONDAN!!! HAPPY ARMY DAY!!" I shouted while filming them.

"WAAAAAAAAHHHAAAT!?" They were so shocked hearing the pop sound and all of them was just like "WHAT THE FCK IS HAPPENING ON EARTH FACE" LOL

"WAAAAAAAAHHHAAAT!?" They were so shocked hearing the pop sound and all of them was just like "WHAT THE FCK IS HAPPENING ON EARTH FACE" LOL. I was laughing really really hard. Well my job is to film them with this state.

"Noona what are you doing!? We are still resting my god." Suga slap his face and lies again.

"NOONA YOU WERE THERE AT THE CONCERT SO YOU KNOW HOW EXHAUSTED WE ARE." Taehyung cutely pouts and lie again.

"YAH! YOU FORGOT TO GREET US ARMYS!? I AM SO---" I sadly said when--

"ARMY!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ARMY DAAAY!" they all stand up and smiled at the camera.

I giggles. all of them look so tired but they still smiled.

"Yah, ARMY. Thankyou for being with us." Jimin winks seducing the camera.