CHAPTER 40: IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE (NOONA IS HURT)

The new version of The Fangirl is already published to my new account: xxgloriannaxx

If you are reading this right now, this is the old version and this will be deleted soon.

The new version is revised, improved and reordered for some reasons. I've added some scenes, convos and lines that the old readers haven't read before and I've improved it without destroying the whole story that they've loved.

This fanfiction contains 2 Special Chapters as my gift:
* I Purple You- (2016 version)
*Euphoria- (2020 version) which you can only read to the new version on my new account.

Click to read the new version!
The Fangirl (BTS JUNGKOOK FANFIC)
https://my.w.tt/nsYYvCGbl7
New acc: xxgloriannaxx

YURA'S POV

I woke up 3:00 AM in the morning. BEING JUNGKOOK'S NOONA IS SO HELLA TIRING! THEIR CONCERTS ARE SO CROWDY AND PEOPLE ARE GOING INSANE CAUSE THEY'RE SO FCKING HOT AND TALENTED. FANGIRLS ARE SEDUCING HIM AND I HATE IT BUT I NEED TO ACCEPT THE FACT THAT MY BOYFRIEND IS SO HOT AND EVERYBODY WANTS TO TASTE THAT'S WHY! They're still broadcasting V App and looks like many people likes it, BTS GAYO TRACK is on going and they're still busy. Tsk.

I went to their dorm to wake them up and get ready.

When I opened the door, All of them are snoring. Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

TAEHYUNG IS HUGGING JIMIN WHILE JUNGKOOK IS HUGGING V! AWWW. THIS BOYS ARE SO CUTE. I took a picture and post it.

For  5 seconds, It has 1K Hearts already. The comments are all from their fangirls and you know what will they react right?

I fix all their things, Bangtan is not messy. They're neat and clean even if they're always on a hurry.

"NOONA! I'M YOUR HOPE I'M YOUR JHOPE!" And there goes Jhope who woke up already.

"HYUNG, KEEP QUIET MY OPPA IS STILL SLEEPING!" I giggles while sweeping the floor.

"IM YOUR HOPE. OH YEAAH~~" Jhope hysterically dance and sing.

"Oh- Jin Hyung, You are cooking something!? It smells good! I'm hungry!!" I ran to Jin who's wearing an apron and he looks like a mother.

"I'll let you taste this Noona." He smiles while preparing some ingredients.

"Arasso."

"SWAAAEEG--" And there goes Yoongi who is drinking water.

"HYUNG! How's your sleep?" I asked him.

"ITS SWAEEEG-" He answers. He loves to sleep. That's why he doesn't have lovelife, he only knows how to sleep. Lmao.

"Okay lets Swaaaeg-" I laugh.

"Noona Good Morning!" Rapmonster greets me.

"Good Morning!" I greet back.

"IM HUNGRY JIN!" Yoongi mumbles.

"10 minutes."

"Our maknaes are still asleep. Ahahahaha." Rapmonster laughs while pointing the three idiots.

"They've been playing the daring game last night." Yoongi said.

"Yeah. Jimin ask Jungkook if what he wants to do if he's already free from his career. Guess what Jungkook answered? Ahahahahahah." Jin said.

"That boy is too sweet." Jhope said seriously.

"WHAT DID HE ANSWERED?" I ask.

"ITS VERY NOT SWAAEG-" Yoongi laughs.