CHAPTER 44: DANGER (THE THREAT)

The new version of The Fangirl is already published to my new account: xxgloriannaxx

If you are reading this right now, this is the old version and this will be deleted soon.

The new version is revised, improved and reordered for some reasons. I've added some scenes, convos and lines that the old readers haven't read before and I've improved it without destroying the whole story that they've loved.

This fanfiction contains 2 Special Chapters as my gift:
* I Purple You- (2016 version)
*Euphoria- (2020 version) which you can only read to the new version on my new account.

Click to read the new version!
The Fangirl (BTS JUNGKOOK FANFIC)
https://my.w.tt/nsYYvCGbl7
New acc: xxgloriannaxx

Jungkook's birthday surprise for me have been a BIG RUMOR ABOUT BANGTAN BOYS.

They said I have relationship with himwhich is true, but we keep on denying it for their career's sake. Its hard for me to keep our relationship a secret, but I will do anything just to save his career.

"I dare you to eat the wasabi hyung" taehyung said while drinking water and holding his chopsticks.

"But its spicy!" Jin exclaims, his mouth are still full eating kimchi, rice and meat.

"YOU ARE A MAN, YOU CAN DO THAT!" Jimin laughs.

"WHOOOOO!" Other members shouts cheering him.

"SO YOU ARE A MAN JIMIN!? YOU EAT THAT WASABI INSTEAD!" I laughed.

"Noona, I'll kick you later." He rolls his eyes.

"So we'll have a deal, if jin hyung eat that, the whole BTS will eat wasabi including Noona!!" Jungkook came up with a bad idea.

"WHAT? Yah! You need to take a rest already! Kpop Jeju Festival will be tomorrow! You need lots of energy! Go on! Go on!" I pulled them to their seats.

"Ahahaha-- Noona hates spicy food. We all know that she's making an excuse." Suga laughs.

"SUGA YOUR GUMS WILL NOT SHINE ANYMORE IF YOU EAT THAT." I said and they all just laughed.

"Noona come on, we can handle ourselves tomorrow." Jhope smiles.

"Oppa! Come on! You still have makeup on your face! You and jimin have broadcast before you sleep!" I pulled oppa from his sit.

"Noona! Come on lets eat wasabi!" He pulls me closer to him and grabbed my waist tight.

"YOUR NOSE WILL BECOME MORE BIGGER BECAUSE OF THAT! COME ON!" I said.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! COME ON NOONA, GIVE IT A TRY." -Jhope

"Ready Jin?" Rapmonster put the wasabi on the bowl and put it in front of Jin.

"Okay okay." Jin said while getting the chopsticks.

"WHUT THE FUC--" Jungkook covers my bad mouth and glares at me. Yes, he hates me when I curse. Lol.

"OKAY OKAY LETS DO THIS!" Jimin cheerfully gave us wasabi so that if Jin eat the big one, we'll eat the small one after.

"PAM PAM PAM PAM PAM PAM PAM" They were all singing. Jin was laughing, he don't know if he'll gonna eat it or not. In the end he put it on his mouth and