CHAPTER 23: JUST ONE DAY (FIRST DATE)

The new version of The Fangirl is already published to my new account: xxgloriannaxx

If you are reading this right now, this is the old version and this will be deleted soon.

The new version is revised, improved and reordered for some reasons. I've added some scenes, convos and lines that the old readers haven't read before and I've improved it without destroying the whole story that they've loved.

This fanfiction contains 2 Special Chapters as my gift:
* I Purple You- (2016 version)
*Euphoria- (2020 version) which you can only read to the new version on my new account.

Click to read the new version!
The Fangirl (BTS JUNGKOOK FANFIC)
https://my.w.tt/nsYYvCGbl7
New acc: xxgloriannaxx

Its Bangtan's free day today, so they'll go to their hometowns and spend two days with their family after they go to their non stop Red Bullet World Tour. While me will still work at Bighit entertainment to get ready for their tour.

I checked my phone, He still don't text me! He didn't tell me he's going to busan! Tsk.

Well his fans are still bashing me, Im still trending. Wtf. But like bangtan said, if i'll give up on jungkook because of his fans it means I don't love him. I love him so I'll never give up on him. As long as I live, I'll bare with his fans.

I wear my gray sweater and black jeans and my one and only white converse sneakers! I mean dirty white.

I wear my mask as disguise, if fangirls will see me, im dead. Im so so dead.

*JUNGKOOK'S POV*

"So who's that gorgeous girl you've been all along huh?" Jung Hyun Hyung teasing me.

Im here at Busan, my hometown. I left my cellphone at the dorm. that's why I can't text her.

"Yah! Hyung! How did you know?"

"What do you think of me? Im updated to social media. You two are very trending until now!" Hyung laughs.

"So are you two really dating? You two really looks cute!" Eomma thumbs up.

"I can't believe this." I covered my face because of embarrassment.

"Yah! Tell us! Tell us!" Hyung shouts.

"Is she so caring? Isn't she lovely?" Eomma asked while tapping me continuously.

"Eomma! Don't ask me jebal!"
I don't know but Im shy.

"Wohooooo. My little dongsaeng is shy! Tell hyung" hyung tickles me.

"Yah Jungkook ah! Tell us!" Mom begs at me.

I sighed. "Yeah I like her. I don't know. I just did." I cover my face so that I can't see their reactions.

"OMO!!!!!!" Eomma screams.

"Jungkookie is now a man!" Hyung laughs.

"Why do you like her? Is she so caring? Smart? Gorgeous?"

"I don't know. I just love her the way she is. She is so caring like you mom. She protects me. She's tough. She's hardworking. She is so pretty gorgeous I swear."

"Look at you."

"How old is she?" Hyung asked.

"Turning 18."

"Heol! Daebak! She is so young to work at BigHit!" Eomma exclaims.

"Im amazed. Oh my god." Hyung can't believe.