CHAPTER 61: HWAYANGYEONHWA (RUNNING TO FIND THE LOST STARS)

The new version of The Fangirl is already published to my new account: xxgloriannaxx

If you are reading this right now, this is the old version and this will be deleted soon.

The new version is revised, improved and reordered for some reasons. I've added some scenes, convos and lines that the old readers haven't read before and I've improved it without destroying the whole story that they've loved.

This fanfiction contains 2 Special Chapters as my gift:
* I Purple You- (2016 version)
*Euphoria- (2020 version) which you can only read to the new version on my new account.

Click to read the new version!
The Fangirl (BTS JUNGKOOK FANFIC)
https://my.w.tt/nsYYvCGbl7
New acc: xxgloriannaxx

"So you're telling me I need to pass 1 full body picture and a half one?" I arched my brow to Lara.

"Yup." she sips her coffee.

"Wait? What kind of job are you letting me in!?"

"A kind of job where you fit in." she winks.

"What kind of job!? Is that nasty? You mean I need to show some skin? Like that? Why need a picture?!" I mumbles! Lara is spazzing on the internet. Yup, she's a spazzer. I am too. hehe

"You think I would let you do that!? What are you thinking!?" she rolls her eyes and sip her coffee again

I'm working at Manager Kang's cafe. Lara is waiting for me, she always come here so that we'll go to school together. Sweet bestfriend right? Ahahahaha.

About what were talking about. she's offering me a job, she told me its really good and refreshing. It can reduce my stress and its fun since Im with her. But Im really curious what job does she have? Why do I need to pass pictures?

"Manager Kang! Im out!" i waved goodbye to Manager Kang and went out with Lara.

****

Were now walking at the school's hallway. Like how it used to be.. The students are staring at me. i don't know but Im really famous here in school. Okay. I don't like it actually. You know what I mean, everybody is angry to me. 

"Is there anyone threatening, bullying or hurting you?" my ever protective bestfriend asked me.

"Huh? hahahaha. none. they're scared to my evil bestfriend. HAHAHAHAHA." I lied.

"Good. hahaha. they should be." she clings her arms around me and walked happily.

I sighed. The truth is, its getting worst. I received more than thousands of threats on social media everyday. Its from everybody. Especially international fans.

I don't wanna talk about it. There is so many bad articles about me! I think im the most bashed person in the world.

When we reached the room, I ignore all the stares again. I cant deny that Im really scared and I have trauma. But Im holding on and just wish for the best. Anyways, my bestfriend wont let me in trouble.

I sat on the chairs and just listen to the discussions. Im studying really hard. Same with my bestfriend.

*bell rings*

I keep my things and get my money in my bag. When I was standing up, A bubble gum on my skirt suddenly sticks. I was shocked.

I looked in front and saw my classmates laughing and taking me pictures. They will post this on social media and the whole world ARMY fans will laughed and be happy again because of that.