CHAPTER 73: BEGIN #1: BOY MEETS WHAT

The new version of The Fangirl is already published to my new account: xxgloriannaxx

If you are reading this right now, this is the old version and this will be deleted soon.

The new version is revised, improved and reordered for some reasons. I've added some scenes, convos and lines that the old readers haven't read before and I've improved it without destroying the whole story that they've loved.

This fanfiction contains 2 Special Chapters as my gift:
* I Purple You- (2016 version)
*Euphoria- (2020 version) which you can only read to the new version on my new account.

Click to read the new version!
The Fangirl (BTS JUNGKOOK FANFIC)
https://my.w.tt/nsYYvCGbl7
New acc: xxgloriannaxx

"Waaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!"

"What happened!?" Lara was so worried and she even went out in the bathroom with many soap bubbles on her face just to check what happened to me.

"Ahehehehe. JUSTICE FOR JUNGKOOK'S BURGERS MISSION ACCOMPLISHED." I smiled at her.

She just sighed and rolled her eyes. "Did he cheered up already? Did he noticed you? ARMYs are still furious about that burger issue."

"Yup I think he's okay. He was staring at me weirdly and closely that's why I run for my life! Im melting like crazy! Bes he's so handsome!!!"

"Bang. He hit you so hard again!? Ahahahaha."

"I hope Armys will get over soon. I know jungkook and minseok will have fun later. Ahaha. Jungkook don't mind what happened to him a while ago. He's that kind of person." I sit down and hold my tummy.

"Did you instead eat jungkook's burger? Hahahahaha! You! Pig!" Lara laughed hard.

"I have no choice! He laughed because of me eating those burgers like a peasant! And anyways, Im hungry." I admitted.

"Ahahahahaha! Good Job bes, Im really proud of you! Sasaeng! Ahahaha." She teases me.

"ARGGGG! I told you Im not a sasaeng! Im his wife!"

"Oh really!? His wife? Is that self proclaim!? Your husband don't know that you're his wife! Ahahahaha." She keep on teasing me.

"ARGGG. TEASE ME AGAIN AND YOU'LL BE DEAD." I threaten her and she just laughs.

"By the way, you wear some sleeveless or summer clothes that you are comfortable with. Were going to spa down stairs! Yipeee." She said.

"Really!? I was so stress this past few days, Lets relax for a while." I said and get my clothes.

***
(SPA)

Me and Lara were in a prone position, we were even half naked but that's okay because someone is massaging us. We were closing our eyes, we don't face each other. Im facing the other empty bed.

Wow, the scent of this spa is just so good. I feel so relaxed with the slow and soothing music and the beautiful and relaxing atmosphere.

I fell asleep for how many minutes.

When I opened my eyes....

"Annyeong."

"Holy--"

Jungkook was watching me sleeping while facing him!? He is in a prone position too and he is facing me! Good thing they put too many cucumber on my face! He can't recognize me!