Important Message for my Readers ♥️

To my readers, please I hope you take time to read because this is really important guys haha. (Especially to my "The Fangirl" readers) hehe

Hello guys! It's been a while! How are you all doing? I have a bad news and I've been thinking of this for how many months already. There are times that I want to delete my one and only published story in this account but I'm also considering your support and non stop messages. Unfortunately, I cannot remember my password and even my email. I've tried so many ways and even asked help to Wattpad, but still I can't change my password here and I'll be forever depending on my Facebook account connected. I don't want to struggle along the way so I planned to make another account to continue writing my pending stories hehe. I am also planning to revise "The Fangirl" because I've wrote that when I was young and I appreciate you've read that despite of my cringeyy-nesss ahahaha.

I hope you support me while I decide to publish "The Fangirl" again to my new account. It will be revised, improved and other necessary corrections will be corrected.

And btw guys, Im planning to write an OPPA series and I'm still figuring it out ahahaha. I'm still making some plots on my mind. And about the other BTS members fanfics, I hope you comment and message me about your suggestions because of our situation today, I'll try to be productive and write as long as I can.

For this account, since I cannot delete this, it will remain the same but old chapters will be deleted and my new account will be @xxgloriannaxx, I hope you follow me  to my new account. Other "The Fangirl", my bts jungkook fanfic updates will be there soon!

I hope everyone is okay! I'm praying for you all! ♥️ I love you always guys! XOXO

Follow me!
New account: xxgloriannaxx