CHAPTER 74: BEGIN #2: BOY MEETS FANGIRL

The new version of The Fangirl is already published to my new account: xxgloriannaxx

If you are reading this right now, this is the old version and this will be deleted soon.

The new version is revised, improved and reordered for some reasons. I've added some scenes, convos and lines that the old readers haven't read before and I've improved it without destroying the whole story that they've loved.

This fanfiction contains 2 Special Chapters as my gift:
* I Purple You- (2016 version)
*Euphoria- (2020 version) which you can only read to the new version on my new account.

Click to read the new version!
The Fangirl (BTS JUNGKOOK FANFIC)
https://my.w.tt/nsYYvCGbl7
New acc: xxgloriannaxx

"Noona." I was shocked. I didn't feel my tears on my cheeks. He's hugging me.

If I hug him back? What will happen?

My hands are getting weak and I just wanna hug him back. His warmth. The way he exhales. I miss him so much.

Ever since we parted ways, there's something in me that is not right. Something in me is empty.

I was going to hug him back but someone pulled me and put mask and shades on me.

"Im sorry but I think you have mistaken my friend." Lara arrives and she hugs me to cover my face from jungkook.

"What? Huh-- Really? Oh--- mianhe--- I thought--- sorry! Sorry!" Jungkook was really sorry to us and he looks sad

My hair is covering my face but I can see his sad face clearly. I was still crying silently. I just wanna be back on his arms.

"Its okay. Hehe. Im sorry but she said she's not feeling well and she was really shocked to see you. She's your fan." Lara said again.

"Oh jinja? Is she gonna be okay? What can I do for her?" He worriedly ask.

"Its okay. She just need to rest. Thankyou for your concern. Goodluck to you and bangtan. Tell taehyung I love him so much." Lara and jungkook giggles.

"Are you sure? Well okay. I'll tell my hyung that. Im sorry again." He still looks shocked about earlier but he's pretending.

"Its okay. So we'll go first? Annyeong."

"Okay. I hope she's gonna be okay." Lara just hold my hand and walk away from jungkook.

Im still in shock and Im crying and shaking. Lara looks nervous while were on the elevator.

"Yah! I told you to wear disguise whenever you go somewhere! What if someone will see you!? You have many bashers here in Korea! For god's sake! What if they'll do something bad to you huh!? And bes! What did just happened earlier!? Jungkook noticed you! He even hugged you because he noticed you as Yura! What if I was not there!?"