CHAPTER 32: BOYZ WITH FUN (BISH? BEACH.)

The new version of The Fangirl is already published to my new account: xxgloriannaxx

If you are reading this right now, this is the old version and this will be deleted soon.

The new version is revised, improved and reordered for some reasons. I've added some scenes, convos and lines that the old readers haven't read before and I've improved it without destroying the whole story that they've loved.

This fanfiction contains 2 Special Chapters as my gift:
* I Purple You- (2016 version)
*Euphoria- (2020 version) which you can only read to the new version on my new account.

Click to read the new version!
The Fangirl (BTS JUNGKOOK FANFIC)
https://my.w.tt/nsYYvCGbl7
New acc: xxgloriannaxx

"Noona I really wanna swim at the beach." Jungkook said while were sitting at one of the cafe's here in the resort.

"we should first have breakfast arasso? And you have photoshoot for the zooresort. And look at the weather, Its so hot. If you get burned, you'll get ugly." I chuckled while drinking my hot chocolate.

"Listen to your noona Jungkook Ah!" Manager Song laughs while drinking his coffee.

"Tsk. Fine. I'll just wait for the weather to be fine." Jungkook rolls his eyes and get his phone.

"Cant wait to see the animals laaater!" Taehyung screams to Manager Song.

"Are we going to visit wild animals like snakes?" Suga ask.

"EEEH! NO HYUNG ITS SCARY! NOO." Jhope's face looks ridiculous.

"Yes, its a zoo. There are lions and incredible species there." Rapmonster laughs.

"I wanna see a polar bear." Jin said.

"There are no polar bears here, they are at the polar region." Jimin winks while sipping his coffee.

"After you eat, get dressed wearing the zoo's uniform and cap. I've got all of that earlier." Manager Song said.

"Arasso."

"Yah! JUNGKOOK AH! STOP USING CELLPHONE AND HAVE BREAKFAST! YOU'RE GETTING SKINNY!" I roll my eyes and get his cellphone.

"Yah? What are you doing?" He ask while Im filming him using his cellphone.

"Filming you." I chuckled while he tries to get his cellphone from me.

"I look ridiculous." He said. He is wearing black sunglasses right now. He is actually hot.

"YAH, YOU CAN FEEL THE SUMMER HUH." Suga laughs.

"take off your sunglasses! Where's the sun?" I laughed while filming him.

"NOONA I WANNA SWIM." He takes off his sunglasses and then BOOM!

" He takes off his sunglasses and then BOOM!