CHAPTER 56: I NEED U (LOVE IS NOT OVER)

The new version of The Fangirl is already published to my new account: xxgloriannaxx

If you are reading this right now, this is the old version and this will be deleted soon.

The new version is revised, improved and reordered for some reasons. I've added some scenes, convos and lines that the old readers haven't read before and I've improved it without destroying the whole story that they've loved.

This fanfiction contains 2 Special Chapters as my gift:
* I Purple You- (2016 version)
*Euphoria- (2020 version) which you can only read to the new version on my new account.

Click to read the new version!
The Fangirl (BTS JUNGKOOK FANFIC)
https://my.w.tt/nsYYvCGbl7
New acc: xxgloriannaxx

YURA'S POV

Its been a month. Its been a month that I've been so depressed, I've been so sad, Ive been so--

 Its been a month that I've been so depressed, I've been so sad, Ive been so--

Its been a month since I left them. When I went back here in Manila, I started going to school again as a Grade 12 student. Im leaving with my Aunt Jina and of course my younger brother Renan. Were in good hands. Aunt don't like me working but I want to work to help her. She's a doctor, she don't have a husband. Im still working at Manager Kang's cafe. He was so shocked when I went home. I explained everything except of the threat and he understands it.

Im still Bangtan's -0 fan, Im always updated to them. I always know what they do. I always stalk their social media accounts. I always spazz. But unlike before I never talk again with them. It was so depressing, I was used to talk and hang out with them and now It looks like im starting over again.

Being away from jungkook?

Its the hardest thing I have ever done in my whole life.

I always find him. I always wanna hug, kiss and talk to him. I always look for his presence. Sometimes I cried because of thinking of him. Thinking if he's mad at me, if he understands me, if he doesn't want to see me anymore always kills me.

Bangtan Boys are still rising, like the noonas promise they didn't share the photos and keep silent. Good thing, I've sacrifice enough for them. I think they're doing better than before, Im totally happy.

Fangirls hurt themselves just to make their oppa happy right? Haha.

Me being a fangirl? Im definitely the same! Im still a hardcore fan of them! I still shout like a retard and kisses the screen like a desperate one every time they perform. The exploding feels are still the same. But after watching, I always realize that Im so lucky being with them for almost a year but I wasted my chance and now--- *sigh*

I thought articles in other sites will stop bothering my life after me leaving my job, BUT WAT DA--
They keep on making issues-- Like I have left because the entertainment is abusing me and many worst issues that I don't even want to talk about. Its stressful.