CHAPTER 46: IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE (HOLD ME TIGHT II)

The new version of The Fangirl is already published to my new account: xxgloriannaxx

If you are reading this right now, this is the old version and this will be deleted soon.

The new version is revised, improved and reordered for some reasons. I've added some scenes, convos and lines that the old readers haven't read before and I've improved it without destroying the whole story that they've loved.

This fanfiction contains 2 Special Chapters as my gift:
* I Purple You- (2016 version)
*Euphoria- (2020 version) which you can only read to the new version on my new account.

Click to read the new version!
The Fangirl (BTS JUNGKOOK FANFIC)
https://my.w.tt/nsYYvCGbl7
New acc: xxgloriannaxx

"GO BANGTAN SONYEONDAN! DO YOUR BEST AS YOU ALWAYS DO! MAKE THIS NIGHT UNFORGETTABLE FOR THE FANS!" I cheered for them while they're happily heading to the backstage.

"I'm nervous." Rapmonster was jumping to make himself calm.

"Oh our leader is nervous!" Jimin was filming us.

"Actually I'm nervous too." Suga admits.

"Me too." Taehyung added.

"Me neither." Jin smiles.

"Were performing always but we can't avoid being nervous." Jhope said.

"We just want ARMY to be happy and to be glad that were performing well." Jungkook said slapping his hyung's butt

"WTF ARE YOU DOING JUNGKOOK!?" Rapmonster hold his butt.

"IM NERVOUS HYUNG!!!" Jungkook laughs and slap other member's butt.

"SLAP NOONA'S BUTT INSTEAD! HEHEHEHE." Jimin teases.

"JIMIN I'LL THROW YOU RIGHT NOW." I laugh.

"I have respect to my Jagi." Jungkook winks and smiled like an angel to me.

Damn. Im blushing.

JUNGKOOK STOP THAT.

"SO IT MEANS YOU HAVE NO RESPECT TO US!!?" Suga laughs and slap jungkook's butt back.

"Bangtan Sonyeondan, you are next." The staff told us and I stand up to bring the camera for pictures and I hold their shoulders.

"HWAITING BANGTAN! I LOVE YOU HYUNGS!!" I cheered for them. I've been watching them perform anywhere and the fangirl feels are still the same! I still scream and dance like an idiot screaming "OPPPA!!!"

"So you're not saying I love you to your yeobo, Jagi?" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Bangtan members laughs at Jungkook glaring at me.

"Ah-- what are you sayi--"

"Yura, Saranghae" he smiles and walks at the stage to perform.