CHAPTER 8: I NEED U MNET COMEBACK

The new version of The Fangirl is already published to my new account: xxgloriannaxx

If you are reading this right now, this is the old version and this will be deleted soon.

The new version is revised, improved and reordered for some reasons. I've added some scenes, convos and lines that the old readers haven't read before and I've improved it without destroying the whole story that they've loved.

This fanfiction contains 2 Special Chapters as my gift:
* I Purple You- (2016 version)
*Euphoria- (2020 version) which you can only read to the new version on my new account.

Click to read the new version!
The Fangirl (BTS JUNGKOOK FANFIC)
https://my.w.tt/nsYYvCGbl7
New acc: xxgloriannaxx

"Get Jungkook's outfit! Faster! He needs to be ready as soon as possible!!" Their manager shouts at me. I'm panicking! Now I realize why bangtan is always exhausted! Their schedule is so hassle! I can't even fix my witch hair because of jungkook's stuffs!

"Where's Jungkook?" I ask Ice Unnie. She's really busy.

"They are still practicing there! They really wanna win this comeback!" Ice unnie cheers and run happily.

"OPPA!!!"

"Oppa?" Bangtan give me a weird stare.

"Ahehehe. I mean Jungkook ah!" I was so embarrass! I cant stop calling him oppa! I'm a fangirl being his noona.

ITS SOOOO HARD!

"Noona? What's wrong?" He askef with a blank expression as always.

"Are you not done yet boys? Jungkook Ah needs to get ready now, I mean all of you needs to get ready now!" 

"Omg Noona were so nervous." V slap his chest. I think they're still nervous even if they always perform.

"I hope Armys started to vote us." Jin closed his eyes and acts like praying.

"I know they will! Right noona?" Jimin smiles and his eyes are so cute!

Ice unnie winks at me while putting something on jimin's hair.

I wonder how Ice Unnie calms herself whenever Jimin is around.

"Of course yes! I didn't sleep just to encourage my co-armys to vote!" 

"Noona!? You're an army!?" They all asked.

"Ahehehe I mean its my duty since I'm Jungkook's Noona." I lied again.

"Kamsamhamnida!!!" They all bow at me.

I can't believe Im a Noona, Huehueueueueue I'm younger than them BUT ITS OKAY. HWAITING.

"Hehehe." I can't say a word, Bangtan thanking me? I'LL GONNA CRY BECAUSE OF HAPPINESS.

"You're welcome boys, Lets go Jungkook." I was gonna cry because Im really happy, I wanna hug them and say I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN! 

But I'm thinking what Mr. Bang have said, so I speak normally but i'm cracking up.

Me and jungkook are walking at the hall going to their dressing room, i was crying silently while he's walking behind me.

I can't just believe all of these, I feel so blessed seeing and talking to them like this.

"Yah? Gwaenchana?" (Hey, are you okay?) He ask worriedly holding my shoulders.