THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOMENT IN LIFE (THE FANGIRL FINALE)

The new version of The Fangirl is already published to my new account: xxgloriannaxx

If you are reading this right now, this is the old version and this will be deleted soon.

The new version is revised, improved and reordered for some reasons. I've added some scenes, convos and lines that the old readers haven't read before and I've improved it without destroying the whole story that they've loved.

This fanfiction contains 2 Special Chapters as my gift:
* I Purple You- (2016 version)
*Euphoria- (2020 version) which you can only read to the new version on my new account.

Click to read the new version!
The Fangirl (BTS JUNGKOOK FANFIC)
https://my.w.tt/nsYYvCGbl7
New acc: xxgloriannaxx

"Three scoops of chocolate ice cream and three cookies."

"That's all mam?"

"Yeah. That's all."

"I'll get it ready for you, so please take a seat and wait for 5 minutes." I smiled at her.

"Okay. Thankyou."

I prepared for her order and gave it to her immediately. There are many costumers here at the cafe but Manager Kang and dongsaeng is still not here! Tsk!

"Plain coffee please."

"Two cookies."

"Three cupcakes."

"Two Caramel Cake and Orange Juice."

"One blue berry cheese cake please."

"Chocolate cupcakes and strawberry milk shake please."

Their orders are insane, Its hard to work alone. Where the hell is my dongsaeng and Manager Kang?

A group of students came by and smile at me. Uh oh--- Here we go again. I am seeing jungkook's fans everyday! I admit that Im afraid. I don't know what their intentions are but it feels different that they came by to see and give gifts for me!

"We would like to eat that whole black forest cake, and 10 milk shakes for the 10 of us Noona!" Someone ordered.

"Okay, Wait for a while okay? I'll ready your orders for 5 minutes." I smiled at them.

Its really awkward when our costumers takes time to take pictures or take videos of me! Its embarrassing! Jungkook always teased me with those videos! He was like "Aigoo my Yura is popular. Kyeopta." Tsk!!!

Manager Kang said our cafe is a good place where fans can get along with me

Manager Kang said our cafe is a good place where fans can get along with me. Well for me he's right, I've met many fans already. They gave gifts. They compliment me. They asked for autograph. They asked me If Im doing fine and other friendly matters. Good thing no one came here for hate purposes, Manager Song and Manager Kang said they will take legal actions, in case. Jungkook doesn't want me to meet fans but his hyungs explained everything, they said they will protect me. Some of the fans apologized about the hate and mean comments they have said to me, I easily forgive them because I just want peace. Everyday was like a fanmeeting day for me. Many fans crashed Manager Kang's Cafe and sometimes other people are outside. But its good to know that our monthly income increased because of this! Hihi.