CHAPTER 25: IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE (JUNGKOOK'S FANS)

The new version of The Fangirl is already published to my new account: xxgloriannaxx

If you are reading this right now, this is the old version and this will be deleted soon.

The new version is revised, improved and reordered for some reasons. I've added some scenes, convos and lines that the old readers haven't read before and I've improved it without destroying the whole story that they've loved.

This fanfiction contains 2 Special Chapters as my gift:
* I Purple You- (2016 version)
*Euphoria- (2020 version) which you can only read to the new version on my new account.

Click to read the new version!
The Fangirl (BTS JUNGKOOK FANFIC)
https://my.w.tt/nsYYvCGbl7
New acc: xxgloriannaxx

4:00 in the morning, I felt jungkook hugging me, I felt warm. Oh my god. Am i dreaming? Jeon Jung Kook sleeping with me? I smiled and look at his face, Damn! He is so fcking handsome and I wanna kiss him! Hug him! I don't know! Why you gotta be so handsome?

Im lucky. Im lucky. Im so so so so lucky!

"Yah! TIME TO WAKE UP!" I tap jungkook's damn handsome face. How can he be so handsome even when he's sleeping!?

"Shhh." He mumbles and still sleeps.

"REMEMBER! You're GOING TO TRAVEL TO AUSTRALIA TODAY!!" I shout and shake his whole body

He doesn't respond.

"WAKE UP!" I even make his eyes open and squeeze his cheeks.

"QUIET." he said.

"DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE NOT GOING TO THE CONCERT!? HUH!?" I slap his chest and tummy. Why the hell it is so hard!?

"STOP THAT." he mumbles and cover his face with the blanket.

"IM WAKING YOU UP EARLY TO GET READY!!!!!!!" I became more loud and roll to his body to the left to the right. I gain weight so his body will get hurt and woke up instead! Bleeh!

"Stop that, I'll kiss you." He said.

"Arasso, I'll never stop, so that Kookie will kiss me!!!!!" I laugh and still bother him to wake up.