CHAPTER 52: IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE (NOTHING LIKE US III)

The new version of The Fangirl is already published to my new account: xxgloriannaxx

If you are reading this right now, this is the old version and this will be deleted soon.

The new version is revised, improved and reordered for some reasons. I've added some scenes, convos and lines that the old readers haven't read before and I've improved it without destroying the whole story that they've loved.

This fanfiction contains 2 Special Chapters as my gift:
* I Purple You- (2016 version)
*Euphoria- (2020 version) which you can only read to the new version on my new account.

Click to read the new version!
The Fangirl (BTS JUNGKOOK FANFIC)
https://my.w.tt/nsYYvCGbl7
New acc: xxgloriannaxx

"Good thing our armys didn't bother us praying." Suga sighs and sleep in the front seat.

"I wish we could enjoy our privacy today, especially with noona." Rapmonster looks at me.

"Don't worry, everything will be okay. I prayed earlier. This day will be awesome." I assured them.

"So what did you pray Hyung?" Jungkook asked jimin.

"I told God to break you and noona apart so that Chimchim and Kookie will have a happily ever after, Amen!!!" Jimin laughs while his hyungs slaps him.

"Did you know that if you told someone what you have just prayed it wont come true? AHAHAHAHA. Mianhe jimin, me and oppa will be forever." I laughed.

"Jinjja? Eotteoke!?" (Really? What should I do?) Jimin laughs hard. He's teasing jungkook.

"And hyung I don't like bromance. Ahahaha!" Jungkook added.

"Its disgusting! Ahahah!" Taehyung laughs.

"You've got no jams chimchim! Ahahahaha!" -Jhope

"Eomma! Help me! These people are bullies!" Jimin reports to Jin whose driving skills are very safe.

"Jimin my son, stop that."

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" We just laughed at the car.

"By the way noona? Where are we going next?" suga asked.

"Were going to Noon Square! Yippeeee!" I said.

"Noon Square? That's a mall right?" Jungkook ask.

"Yup."

"Many tourists are there?" -jin

"Yas."

"How can we enjoy with many people around noona?" -taehyung

"There is a chance that you'll just get hurt again because of the fans. And also the saesaeng fans." -jungkook

"Guys calm down. We'll be okay. Guards are ready. No one can ruined this happy day of us. Arasso?" I smiled at their worried face.

"ARASSO!" They all answer.

"Good."

"Noona? Do you know that Noon Square is so big? Its amazing there too. Im excited to be with you there. But-- I hope the fans won't make this a big issue again. I want to be beside you." Jungkook leans on me and murmurs like a child to his mother.

"Yah-- I told you to just enjoy this moment okay? On this day we'll break the rules. We'll not think about what other people will say. This is once in a lifetime. I don't care about the bashers and haters anymore. I don't fckng care about what they're going to say about us. I don't care about the issues that may come up after this. Lets be happy together oppa." I kiss his cheeks.