CHAPTER 36: NOONA'S EOMMA

The new version of The Fangirl is already published to my new account: xxgloriannaxx

If you are reading this right now, this is the old version and this will be deleted soon.

The new version is revised, improved and reordered for some reasons. I've added some scenes, convos and lines that the old readers haven't read before and I've improved it without destroying the whole story that they've loved.

This fanfiction contains 2 Special Chapters as my gift:
* I Purple You- (2016 version)
*Euphoria- (2020 version) which you can only read to the new version on my new account.

Click to read the new version!
The Fangirl (BTS JUNGKOOK FANFIC)
https://my.w.tt/nsYYvCGbl7
New acc: xxgloriannaxx

3:00 AM. I was so thirsty, so I went to Bangtan's room so that I can get water in the refrigerator. I'm wearing Hello Kitty Hoody from a YuraKook Shipper. Fans gave me lots of foods and gifts yesterday at the concert which is really unbelievable But I'm so happy.

Bangtan last night was so good at dancing and singing, fans was so wild and they can't stop screaming really loud. I was taking pictures and I sang along with them last night which is really really tiring.

Bangtan Boys are snoring loudly, Hahahahaha. Maybe they're really tired. I'll just wake them up later.

I opened the fridge and get some water and bread, I'm starving. I felt someone hugged me on my back.

"Aigoo, you're awake already?" Jungkook's morning voice is so damn sexy. Kill me.

"Uhh-- Yeah, I'm hungry

"Uhh-- Yeah, I'm hungry." I said and hug him back.

He just nodded and close his eyes, This kid is still sleepy.

"Did you sleep well last night? Why are you awake? Its too early, go back to sleep. I'll wake you up later." I said while he hugs me really tight.

"Sleep with me."

"What? just sleep with Taehyung. I need to fix your things for your flight to Chile later." I said while holding his jaw.

"Ahhh-- I wanna cuddle with you." He stomp his feet like a kid and hugs me again.

"What the fries is happening to you? Cuddle with Taehyung instead." I find this Jungkook's sweet side really cute but its weird.

"I want to cuddle with you." He said.

"I need to fix your things."

"I'll fix that by myself later." He said.

"Tsk- Are you cold?" I ask, he's shivering with his pikachu hoodie.

"Yes. Since last night. "

"Arasso, Lets go to your room." I said and he intertwined his hands to me.