CHAPTER 39: DARK AND WILD (JEALOUS)

The new version of The Fangirl is already published to my new account: xxgloriannaxx

If you are reading this right now, this is the old version and this will be deleted soon.

The new version is revised, improved and reordered for some reasons. I've added some scenes, convos and lines that the old readers haven't read before and I've improved it without destroying the whole story that they've loved.

This fanfiction contains 2 Special Chapters as my gift:
* I Purple You- (2016 version)
*Euphoria- (2020 version) which you can only read to the new version on my new account.

Click to read the new version!
The Fangirl (BTS JUNGKOOK FANFIC)
https://my.w.tt/nsYYvCGbl7
New acc: xxgloriannaxx

I didn't finish the shoot after what the photographer have requested IU Sunbae, I didn't watch oppa to let IU kiss him, I know I'm being ridiculous now but what would I do If I'm so hurt!? They're really good with each other and I admit that if you compare me to IU, IM SO SO SO SO POTATO!

Im a trash.

So I decided to go out and just walked around Myeongdong Street, I wear my black mask for disguise, Even IU sunbae nim knows me!? What the heck? Anyways, I just wanna cool my self down cause I wanna cry again. I'm so jealous. Looks like Oppa wants IU until now! The way he looks at IU. The way they talk. The way they pose like a couple in front of me! I LOOK LIKE A FCKING TRASH POTATO!!

I saw a swing and just sat on it. Tsk. Why did I tell oppa that he needs to shoot with that lame agency!? Bangtan Boys even said that IU and Jungkook looks really nice together! They even don't consider my feelings earlier! Fine! I'll just wait until 9:00 PM, I know that they will eat at BigHit building with IU since Manager Song is there. I don't wanna ruin that GOOD (THE HECK) SCENARIO there. Fine oppa. Make yourself happy, do you even know I'm hurt!? IM SO DAMN HURT!

I look at the sky, Dongsaeng how are you now? Are you smart like Noona now? How are you doing there? Is Aunt Gina taking good care of you? Do you miss your Noona!? I miss you too. Im sorry If I can't make your dreams come true, Mom has another family same as dad. So I guess lets just fight together arasso? Saranghae Dongsaeng, we'll meet very very soon.

Im missing my brother. And Im so hurt because of jealousy!

I cried. I look like a potato here swinging. Good thing no one dares to go here, I'll kick them and turn them in to a potato.

My eyes are swollen. I'm really tired of crying.

Its 8:45, so i guess I'll just go home.

****
JUNGKOOK'S POV

"FOR JUNGKOOK'S FIRST COVER MAGAZINE WITH IU SUNBAE!!!" -RM

"Yuhuuuuuuu!"-V

"JUNGKOOK AH! ACCEPT MY LOVE FOR YOUUU!" -Jimin

"Yeyeyeyeyeyeyeeyeyeyeyey!" -jhope

"Good Job Jungkook ah!!" -jin

"Where's Noona?" I ask, I've been finding her since earlier but I haven't seen her yet.

"Don't you know that she's been lost since the photoshoot." Suga rolls his eyes.

"What!? Why didn't you tell me!? Where is she?" I ask them

"How could we tell you if you are talking the whole day with IU sunbae nim?" Taehyung frankly said. I forgot my Jagi because my idol is there and its an opportunity to be with her on a LOLLI MAG COVER.