HAPPY JUNGKOOK DAY ❤

The new version of The Fangirl is already published to my new account: xxgloriannaxx

If you are reading this right now, this is the old version and this will be deleted soon.

The new version is revised, improved and reordered for some reasons. I've added some scenes, convos and lines that the old readers haven't read before and I've improved it without destroying the whole story that they've loved.

This fanfiction contains 2 Special Chapters as my gift:
* I Purple You- (2016 version)
*Euphoria- (2020 version) which you can only read to the new version on my new account.

Click to read the new version!
The Fangirl (BTS JUNGKOOK FANFIC)
https://my.w.tt/nsYYvCGbl7
New acc: xxgloriannaxx

Of all the things I want to say to you..

I just can't mutter even a single word. Ahahahaha. I mean, you will never know me and you will never hear this message. But since I love you so much. I'll write this even though I know that you even don't know I exist. Ahahahaha.

Time flies really fast, You were just a baby before but look at you now. You're such a grown up man with abs and-- *gulp* Nevermind hehehehehxxxzz. Well Im happy that youre doing great at everything. You always do your best to achieve what you want and that makes me so proud of you. You slowly go up with BTS and I know that someday you will be at the really top waving at us Armys. Please keep singing! It makes me cry always and it melts my heart. Your voice is one of the best things I have ever heard in my life. Your dance moves is like OH MY GOD WHY SO URRRGH. Your smirks, glares, winks, lip bites, hip thrusts and even just your bunny smile makes me breathless and I have died a million times because of that. You're a good maknae to your hyungs. The more you grow, The more you develop your International Playboy skills. I love seeing it but damn I am always jealous but i always slap my face and wake up with reality that You didn't even know I exist! XD I admit that sometimes I get bullied because of being a fangirl and that makes me so depressed and I have cried a lot because of those mean people. But I just stop crying and just don't care. They didn't even know what it feels like when I fangirl. They don't know how big Ive changed because of BTS. I have studied hard and I have been so very happy. 😊 I meet my another family called "ARMY''
Oppa, Thankyou for being my source of happiness. Thankyou for inspiring me.
Thankyou for giving me strength. Thankyou for melting my heart. Thankyou for loving us ARMYS. Thankyou for working hard. Thankyou for smiling. Thankyou for being happy. Thankyou for everything. 😊 I wish you all the happiness. I know that one day, I'll see you and say all the things I wanna say including that I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. ❤ I will always be a proud ARMY. Happy Birthday Jungkook 💋 SARANGHAE ❤

Your gorg potato wife,
JEON WIWIN 💋

To my readers, Thankyou! Thankyou very much for supporting my story. I can't believe that many will cry, laugh and get crazy because of this. Ive got so many messages and comments in my social media accounts and even here in wattpad. Im so very flattered and happy. Im so overwhelmed! Thankyou very much. I hope you'll wait for the updates until the end. Im doing my best to update and reply in your comments and messages. For today, Lets greet JEON JUNG KOOKIE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Comment your message for him! 😊 FEEL MY SARANGS! 💓
#HappyJungkookDay