CHAPTER 84: WINGS: FIRST LOVE

The new version of The Fangirl is already published to my new account: xxgloriannaxx

If you are reading this right now, this is the old version and this will be deleted soon.

The new version is revised, improved and reordered for some reasons. I've added some scenes, convos and lines that the old readers haven't read before and I've improved it without destroying the whole story that they've loved.

This fanfiction contains 2 Special Chapters as my gift:
* I Purple You- (2016 version)
*Euphoria- (2020 version) which you can only read to the new version on my new account.

Click to read the new version!
The Fangirl (BTS JUNGKOOK FANFIC)
https://my.w.tt/nsYYvCGbl7
New acc: xxgloriannaxx

Bighit Entertainment supports Jeon Jung Kook and Yurabelle Catalan's relationship

Yurabelle Catalan is a Half Filipino and Half Korean 19 year old girl from Manila, Philippines

She's a Grade 12 student (incoming college) and one of the smart students in their school

She's a Grade 12 student (incoming college) and one of the smart students in their school. Their family is not that rich. His mother and father are separated. She's working at a cafe where Manager Song's young brother Manager Kang manages a cafe. She needs to strive hard for his younger brother Renan Catalan. Manager Kang helped her to survive with his younger brother, Her mom easily left them. The stock room at the cafe serves as their bedroom at night. Yura continues to study even if she's having a hard time at everything. His younger brother obeys her that much, they both study hard for their future. Dr. Jina Catalan, their aunt, volunteers to take care of them. While Manager Kang sent an application form in Bighit Entertainment for Yura. He knows Yura is a big fan of BTS and he thinks the entertainment will help her a lot for her future. Yura flies to South Korea and promised her younger brother that she will bring their mother back and they will be a happy family again. Even if her age and status are not allowed in the entertainment Manager Kang did his best for yura. He stands as Yura and Renan's guardian, They pity Yura and just let her work for the Golden Maknae of BTS, Jeon Jung Kook. Yuta was surprised at first, she can't believe that she's working for her idols. Especially her first bias and love, Jeon Jung Kook. It was hard for her at first to adjust. She was an all around noona. She takes care of jungkook (everything jungkook needs.) She was always there for jungkook. She takes care of Bangtan Boys. (Everything bangtan boys needs) She also takes care of all the bighit's staffs (Like buying foods and drinks for everybody) She was like a superhero.