ONE

PARK JIMIN

Finally.

Slumping back onto the chair behind me, I let loose my body and massaged my temples. The past twelve hours was a really tough battle to fight but fortunately, I managed to conquer it.

Now, seated at the cafeteria, it calls for a short break before I continue making my rounds. Closing my eyes, I let the tiredness take over me.

"Tired?"

A sudden voice caused me to jerk awake and as I was looking up, I felt the presence already taking the empty seat in front of me.

When I finally met her eyes, I found her staring back at me with her beautiful brown orbs as she gently pushed a cup of coffee to my side.

"It's still warm. Have some,"

"T-thanks," I smiled at her and then rubbing my eyes fiercely, I told myself to stay awake no matter what for the fact that I was finally given the opportunity to sit here alone with her.

No Namjoon, no Yoongi, no Taehyung and most importantly, no Seokjin for the first time!

Shyly, I held the cup of coffee with both of my hands to warm myself up before I asked her,

"So Irene sunbaenim, how did your side went? All cleared?"

Since she is four years my senior, I had to address her by that. However, calling her by her Christian name wasn't really as simple. It got me a few months to get used to it, simply because my heart would always flutter so badly whenever I say it out. But now, everything's settled.

I watched her as she took a sip of her coffee elegantly before placing it back down. To me, her each and every movement was all angelic looking until she frowned.

"What's the matter?", I noticed the change in her expression rather quickly.

"Well," she shrugged her shoulders,

"Everything's fine. Just that there is this one tough nut hard to crack," as she spoke, she started stirring her coffee.

"How so?"
"He has this serious phobia of blood,"
"What?", I suddenly gasped.

Smiling bitterly at my reaction, she commented,

"I know right? But as you know, the nurses have to clean up his wounds," at the thought of that, she sighed deeply.

"However, even Taehyung couldn't handle him and I got called up just a while ago. But look at this Jimin," she pulled up her sleeve slightly to expose her arm,

"He bit me,"

Subconsciously, my fingers went  forward to the distinctive teeth mark that had scarred her once beautiful, flawless skin. In my mind, I had wanted to kiss the mark as well as her pain away until, someone interrupted my thoughts.

"Park," that was how he called for my attention,

"Be in my office right now," he said it with such urgency in his tone that I couldn't find any reason to disobey him.