BANG

"To your ten o'clock,"

The girl jerked her head towards the front, signalling her partner as she saw him striding out of his office. Giggling to themselves, the two friends exchanged a few glances at each other before then, the boy next to them nudged them on their elbows.

"Behave yourselves, Dr. Park isn't some guy who will fall for your shits", Hoshi warned as he watched their superior strutting down the corridor, slowly progressing towards them.

Holding on to a stack of files, the smart or perhaps, sexy doctor whom everyone now knows, lifted up his brows in amusement as he had way before caught his newly bunch of female interns checking him out. Honestly speaking, to say that he has not been enjoying this sort of popularity lately would be a lie. In truth, he was feeling far too complacent of himself, that soon after, people around him had to stop him from sinking in too far. Therefore, before Park Jimin could even feel his steps go further, there was this sudden sharp pain he felt on his left earlobe, causing him to let out a yelp.

"Fuc-"
"Uh uh Park, you're supposed to be a role model for your fellow interns. So you better watch your choice of words,"

Walking past him, there was Kim Seokjin.

Just for a quick brush up, things have changed a lot lately in the hospital and before you know it, Jin has become the Principal of it. Staff would bow down upon seeing him making his rounds and he was a decent young man whom a lot of people looked up to, but as for Jimin, it is an entire different story.

Pressing his nails even harder into Jimin's earlobe, he scoffed,

"Better not let me catch you flirting with any of those interns behind my sister's back,"

Jin glared at Jimin before he then beat him to it by first summoning the new group of interns to their respective workplace.

This left Jimin all confused and scratching his nape, he was just about to join them when someone surprised him by snatching over the files from his arms.

"Leave them to me dude", this time round, Min Yoongi was the one who appeared from the back.

"I will settle this while you, you better head back up to the Gynaecology department. I heard that you have got a really long wish list to settle", he announced to Jimin regretfully and upon understanding his words, Jimin couldn't help but to let out a loud sigh.

PARK JIMIN

Yes, you are right. My wife, Kim Donghyun IS pregnant. Pregnant with my triplets.

---lol

---
lol. I really don't know what is this. Don't ask. Let's just say that I was initially planning on writing an alternate ending to the story but I ended up going this direction. I'm so sorry to disappoint you guys again! :"(

ps: btw, maybe, I say maybe. Someday that troll epilogue might end up to be a real one? Well, let's just wait and see. (: