TWENTY FOUR

PARK JIMIN

"I know. I always infires people,"
"Inspires, you mean,"

The encounter with Yoongi led to me deciding to drop by Donghyun's department at 6pm sharp and guess what happened next?

The three of us were gathered around a table at a restaurant later on and seated right across me, Jungkook brazenly looked me up and down.

"What are you doing here?"

I returned his look with a gaze of my own and said to him,

"Technically, I was invited to join along by her,"

My eyes scooted to Donghyun's and she dug her elbow into mine, trying to hide her embarrassment.

Then, as she stirred her noodles with her chopsticks, I heard her murmur something beside me.

"Stop making the situation awkward", she said.

I laughed at her words. I hadn't thought she'd be so adamantly against the idea as she was always the one playing around with my feelings but gazing at her profile, my heart still flutters from seeing a new side of her.

"Um...", Jungkook coughed as he tried to catch our attention.

"Anyway, let's get back to our main discussion for today,"

I saw him bringing up his bag from the ground before scattering some files onto the table. I watched on as he then flipped open a few of them and slid them across the table to Donghyun and I.

"Why are you showing us this?", I questioned and Jungkook's face turned serious.

"It's important that you recognise these few of them as they might put your life in danger from now on. There were just too many occasions that you got tied up with me", his gaze wandered off to the ground,

"Donghyun-ssi, I'm sorry that I dragged you into this,"
"It's okay, I'm in for adventures anyway,"

Jungkook seemed uncertain with her words but despite so, he carried on elaborating on the details he have gathered so far. He pointed to the first thumbnail on the file.

"First of all, let me introduce you to JB. He's the subordinate under GD and he was the one who killed Jackson and attacked us on the very first encounter. I was under him the other time when I was an undercover", he licked his fingers briefly and flipped on to the next,

"And, this is GD. G Dragon, you can also address him by that. He's the right hand man of T.O.P and I believe that you have seen him before as well", he jerked his hand towards me and I nodded my head in reply.

"Your bro..."
"Right,"

There was sadness in his eyes once the topic of Jongsuk was brought up and Donghyun placed her hand on his shoulder to comfort him right away.

"We are sorry for your loss, but please do carry on,"

Jungkook cleared his throat and sucking in a breath, he flipped open the last file in his hands.

"Lastly, he's T.O.P. The mastermind of everything. He's the biggest drug dealer in Korea and although I tried getting him jailed the last time round, he managed to escape in the end. And now, if my instincts are right, he's probably back to get his revenge on me. He wouldn't let me go that easily, so we've got to be careful with our each and every move from now on,"

Despite his usual flippant attitude towards me, his advice was spot on. No matter what, I will not let anyone lay his hand on Donghyun, I told myself after which.