FIVE

KIM DONGHYUN

I watched as he easily lifted Jimin up onto his shoulders and carried him across to his car, where he unceremoniously dumped him inside and slammed the door shut.

After which, walking back towards the driver's seat, he waved his hand at me and gestured for me to get in.

"Dr. Kim, hop in,"
"Alright,"

Swinging the door open, I climbed onto the passenger's seat next to him and twirled around to double check on Jimin once more, who was taking the entire stretch of the backseat. He was in deep slumber and was no longer muttering to himself, which was a good sign. Then, after making sure that he was alright, I turned back towards the front and apologized to Officer Jeon.

"Sorry about that," I pointed my thumb back at Jimin.

He took a glance at him from the rear mirror of the car and then meeting my eyes, he gave a soft chuckle,

"It's fine. Anyway," he suddenly reached over me and grabbed onto my seatbelt. Pulling it across me, he strapped me in and smiled,

"You will need to buckle up. I wouldn't want my fellow colleagues to catch me instead,"
"Oops, I'm sorry,"

He fixed his eyes back onto the road and started the engine.

"So, where does your friend lives?"

Oh Jesus. Good question there.

Sliding my hand to the back of my neck, I laughed awkwardly,

"Well, believe it or not, I have no idea too,"

Officer Jeon pressed onto the brakes and stopped the car at the red light. Later, shooting me with an amused look, he asked,

"Hold on, is he even your friend in the first place or is he really just some guy whose pestering you out on the streets?"

I looked back at Jimin. It would have been my pleasure if I had this sexy doctor bothering me, I laughed at myself, but going back to the question Officer Jeon was asking, I replied,

"He's my colleague but gosh. What do I do now? I don't even know his address," I fumbled for my phone and tried calling Joohyeon but she didn't pick up.

"How about your house? Wait," Officer Jeon suddenly raised up his hand right after he said that,

"Scratch that. You don't know what he might do to you,"

I laughed. He was leaning close to me and I could feel our breaths mingling.

"What's wrong? Did I make a mistake?"

I waved my hand at him,

"No, you're right. I may live alone but I don't just bring any guys back home. However," I stared at Jimin's handsome face as he slept,

"Things work for me the other way round," I put my lips against Officer Jeon's ear and whispered,

"I don't know what I might do to him. Just look at that solid chest,"

A look of shocked surprise came into the face of Officer Jeon and I wondered why, until I realized that he had leaned back in his seat and was laughing uproariously.

"You are really interesting, Dr. Kim," he commented and as the green light appeared, the car roared back to life.

"Alright, I guess that would mean that we are only left with one place, which is my place," he announced.

---

As soon I stepped into his place, all eyes were on me.

One of them who was initially sitting at the corner with his gun hanging idly at his hip even stood up as he saw the figure in front of me carrying an unknown guy into their territory.

"Need any help, Jungkook?", the person asked.

"Nah it's alright, simple case," he replied him.

Then, as the guy shifted his gaze to me, he asked,

"And you okay Miss? Did the drunkard harass you or something? You can file a report with us if-"
"No, leave her alone Jinyoung, they're friends,"

The poor guy had a look of confusion but hearing his colleague's words, he stepped back to his seat and continued sipping his Iced Americano, while having us under his watchful eyes.

Clearing my throat, I finally spoke up.

"When you said your place, I wasn't expecting it to be here,"

And you're right, it's the police station we are talking about here.

"But oh wells", I continued talking,

"It's at least safer than anywhere else. Is it really alright for him to stay here?"

Smiling at me, Officer Jeon answered,

"It's fine. We do have such cases on a daily basis. Anyway, I will just lie him on the bench here,"

He proceeded on doing so and when he was done, he swapped his hands and pointed his finger at me.

"How about you? Aren't you heading back? Do you need a lift?"

I shook at my head at him politely.

"I will get going myself. Thank you so much, Officer Jeon," I took his hands and shook them. Then, on the way down the steps, I heard him calling after me.

"Dr. Kim,"

I twirled my body around.

"Anyway, my name is Jeon Jungkook, you can call me by my name the next time you see me,"

"Ne, got it! See you around, Jungkook-ssi!" I waved goodbye at him and left.

---

PARK JIMIN

Lines of glares which shot for my eyelids awaken me and as I supported myself to get up, I could feel the back of my head throbbing badly. Sitting up, I realised that I was in an unfamiliar setting and that there was a lot of noises going on which added on to my pain.

Massaging my temples, I groaned and shook my head repeatedly but it was then, a hand stuck out to me.

I looked up to find a police officer jingling an ice pack in front of my eyes.

"Here, it will make you feel better," he said and with the other hand, he handed me a glass of warm milk,

"And have this, doctor. It's the healthiest thing I can find here," He took a sip from his glass with the foam all over his lips and then widened his eyes.

"What's that?", he pointed at my hair.

Ruffling my hair and bringing down the paper which was nestling in it, I brought it to my eyes and read.

Dr. Park, call me in case you need some jams for breakfast.

Kim Donghyun: 012-345678

So, she was the one who left me here last night.

"Cool, she left you with her number," the officer who then seated himself next to me started blabbering.

"But wait, what are you doing to it?"

I looked up at him irritatedly.

"Crashing it and throwing of course?"
"Don't you need it?"
"Nope," I said it flatly, with as much assurance as I could.

Whereas, the officer only stared back at me unbelievably before he snatched it off from my hand.

"Then, give it to me!", he snapped.

He was walking away from me initially but after a while, I noticed him backtracking.

"And you, better get your ass off my bench now before I charge you with unauthorized loitering and sleeping at government property," He narrowed his eyes and jabbed his finger at me.