TWENTY

KIM DONGHYUN

So, I let that kiss happen.

Correction. I wouldn't really deem it as a kiss but rather, just a peck. Within seconds, I had pulled away from Jimin. His hiccups stopped right away but now, he was giving me such a serious look that I couldn't say anything more in response except to smile.

I turned my body away from him as if nothing has happened but what shocked me next was that, he pulled me in towards him and his lips covered mine again. His kiss this time was more passionate than the last and I could feel his pulse through different parts of his body as they touched mine. My heart hung stagnant for a moment until unknowingly, I let myself fall into his gentle embrace.

"Crap,"

Suddenly, the door to the storage room drew open and Jin sounded from the doorway, causing us to jump. He shut the door instantly but as he stand guard against it, I heard him snort,

"Finish up with it and get out quick,"

Pushing Jimin away, I scrambled up onto my feet as quick as possible but my knees grew weak on me. I stumbled back a little but a hand wrapped me around my waist just in time to support me.

"Careful there", I felt his hot breath against my ear and my cheeks flushed.

As we adjusted ourselves and stepped out of the storage room, Jimin and I did not exchange any words with each other. With my head hanging low shamefully, I trudged out to the living room, only to find Jin sitting on the couch with his arms placed across his chest.

Looking up, he met my gaze and beckoned me over with his hand. I started walking towards him with heavy steps but,

"Not you", he scoffed and gestured for Jimin, who was trailing behind me instead.

"Park, come right here now,"

Anxiously, Jimin headed towards his way with guilt and I shrieked when Jin forcefully placed him in a headlocked position.

"YAH! PARK JIMIN,"

I was half expecting him to pull out his hair or to spit at him to vent out his anger but instead, Jin ruffled his hair and started tickling him teasingly.

"I agree, you are indeed a great boyfriend to our Hyunnie and I'm grateful towards you for taking care of her. But the next time round, I would appreciate it if you not let me catch you kissing her. You do know that brothers get jealous easily right?", he said into his ears before facing up, jabbing his finger at me,

"And you, why do you have to hide? Oppa isn't as stupid as you think. You were caught red handed once I entered", he jerked his head towards the main door, where Jimin's pair of slippers stood there evidently.

Damn.

"You two are lucky that I didn't catch you in bed", Jin loosened his grip from Jimin and sauntered his way in to the dining room after that.

"By the way, what is this?", he pointed at the plates on the table with a look a disgust.

"Breakfast", I answered him and he took a glance a Jimin.

"Park, is that your plate?"

"Yes", Jimin nodded in reply.

"I see. No wonder it is still full. How is that even edible?", Jin scrunched his face into a frown,

"Put those into the trash and let me work my magic now,"

With that, he rolled up his sleeves and began unpacking the groceries he had brought along with him.