When I See You Again

George Imagine :||

It's been a long day, without you, my friend. But, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again.

You know, you never know how much miss someone till they're gone. True, it's been 14 years since George passed, but, it feels like an eternity.

This Imagine isn't really an imagine, but, I think it's time we reflect on some good memories.

That time you first heard Here Comes The Sun? Remember that rush of hope? I do to.

The first time you listened to Do You Want To Know A Secret? Don't you remember just falling in love with this man?

This man, he was taken way too soon. But, sometimes when you pass its for the best.

He was suffering.

And, I think we should be glad he's passed. He's got no more pain, no more suffering.

It'd be selfish of us to keep him in his pain, to make him endure that never ending pain that is called life.

He's happy. He's at peace. We should be happy for him. He's taken his broken wings, and he learned to fly.

Just because he isn't here physically, doesn't mean he's not here spiritually.

That rush of hope you felt from Here Comes The Sun? That was George telling you to not give up, that there is always hope.

Stop complaining about how you miss him, how you wish he were here.

You'll see him again.

I can't tell you when, but you will.

Same goes for John.

He was so lost and confused and broken and shattered... He's at peace now.

Be happy they don't have to suffer anymore. If we are fans of theirs, we should be happy they're at peace.

They're happy.

They're peacefully at rest.

No more burdens to carry.

They took their broken wings.

And they flew to paradise.

The End.
Dedicated to Dreamlovegood901 , for her amazing support. Please, Vote and Comment. I loves you all! ❤️