Sandwich Making with George

George Imagine :||

You lay on the bed, reading quietly to yourself.

Your boyfriend, George Harrison, was out at the studios working on With The Beatles.

Your book was really good! That was until someone jumped on the bed, causing you to drop the book, losing your page.

"Heya, Y/N," your innocent looking boyfriend smiled, "did you make me a sandwich?"

You glare at George, "Babe! You made me loose my place."

George chuckled, and climbed on top of you. "I'm sorry baby. But sandwiches are more important." You pushed him off you.

"Fine. We'll make sandwiches."

George smiled at you from the floor, "Yay!"

You walked into the kitchen, grabbing the bread, a butter knife, and sandwich fillings. George was behind you, watching you make a BLT.

"Mhm, is that for me?" he asked. You smiled, and looked at him. "Nope. It's mine."

You took a huge bite, and smirked as George pouted. "You know I love BLTs."

You nodded. "I know. That's why I made one for myself."

George groaned in frustration, "I wanna BLT."

You walked out of the kitchen, "Make one yourself. This is what you get for making me loose my place."

George sighed, "You win, Y/N."

The End.
Dedicated to SmilingDiana , I love you my big sister role model. Words can not describe how glad I am that you're in my life. Please, Vote and Comment! I loves you all! Peace and Love! ✌🏻️❤️