Final Hours

George Imagine :||

Your breathing slowed each passing minute. Life was slowly ending. The final sentences about to be written.

You looked out of the window, the sky an unforgiving gray. Thunder began to rumble, and a bit of lightening flashed across the sky. You turned your head to the opposite side and looked at your vital signs.

They were slowly decreasing.

The canal in your nostrils was the only thing that kept you from dying.

You heard scampering footsteps, loud screech, and then your best friend appeared. His quiff was all messed up. His face was as red as a beet. His chest was heaving up and down as if he had ran a long ways.

A small smile appeared on your lips and tears formed in your eyes, "Hi, George."

It came out rather weak and raspy, which made you feel even less alive.

George walked slowly towards you. His heart broke a bit more with each step he took. There lay his best friend on her death bed. And he couldn't help her. And he couldn't save her.

And deep down inside, he felt as if he let you down.

"Y/N..." was all he could say before breaking down.

A few seconds later, a couple of faces appeared in the doorway. "John. Paul." you weakly said.

They nodded, and stepped into the room. George looked at you with big glassy eyes. Tears stained his face and his lips trembled, "I love you."

You smiled, took one last breath, closed your eyes and managed to say, "I love you too George."

George dropped to his knees and stared blankly. He gripped your hospital bed. The one you were just alive on seconds ago. George felt two hands help him up, and lead him out of the room.

And when he turned around, you were being wheeled off.

"Goodbye Y/N. Wherever you may go, keep me in your heart." he whispered.

And he was kept close to your heart.

The End.
Dedicated to my good friend Liveuptoyourdreams21 ! Keep up your imagines, I enjoy reading. Please Vote and Comment! I loves you all! 😘❤️

Also, I have a thiscrush now! Please leave me something on there! http://www.thiscrush.com/~amazinglycmoon
I feel like it's a great way to get feedback, and you can give me your honest opinion on me! So check it out. Also, I've changed my Instagram user name a lot, but it's currently @ thebenefit_of_cmoonkite
If you want to talk on Kik, I am C.Moon56
I just feel like I need to talk with you all more, so here are the ways you can reach me! I hope to talk to you soon!