Good Bye, Nowhere Man

John Imagine :||

You watched in horror as John fell to the ground. A pool of blood instantly surrounded him. He was gasping for air, and his hands shook violently as he tried finding the source of pain.

"I just shot John Lennon." came a wickedly cruel voice. You turned to see a fat man with big fat glasses lean back against the wall. And he waited for the cops to show up.

You dropped to your husband and cupped his fragile face in your hands. His life was in your hands. His eyes, once joyous and happy, now looked dead and afraid.

"John, please don't leave me. You'll be okay John. Just please don't leave me." you sobbed. John took long short gags for air. His face winced with pain at each breath.

"I can't do it, Y/N." John coughed out. Blood covered his lips, and you could tell life was slipping away each second.

You had to make these last few moments right. You had to make them count. John was dying. "John, you'll be okay. I promise you'll be okay." you cooed.

John looked into your eyes, "I'll be okay. But will you be okay?"

"I'll be okay if you're okay John." you said sobbing. John put his hand to your cheek, and he smiled while caressing it.

"Stay beautiful, my love." he whispered.

Good Bye, Nowhere Man.

The End.
Dedicated to John Lennon. May he rest in peace.
Please Vote and Comment.
I loves you all.