Walk Home

John Imagine :||

Imagine being walked home from a party by a Teddy boy John Lennon.

His hands tucked into his leather jacket, he looked down while walking. You held your coat in your arms, looking around as you walked with the Teddy boy.

"You could at least talk to me, you know?" you say, breaking the awkward silence between you two. John looked up at you. "What is there to talk about?" he asked.

"There is loads to talk about. If you'd start a conversation, maybe you'd find there is lots to talk about. You can't stay in your head all the time. You got to let your ideas out someday." you say.

"What's it matter to you?" he snapped back.

"You know why it matters." you say in defense.

Truth be told, he did know. He knew all too well why it mattered to you. He acted as if he could care less, when really he cared deeply on it. He spent nights dwelling on it. He could never really understand it truly, he never voiced his opinion.

As you two walked, the silence hanging over you grew thinner.

John finally looked over at you, and poked you lightly in the ribs, "Be-Bop-A-Lula. She's my baby."

Oh, there he goes again with Elvis.

"John, you should write a song. You know you can do it. You just need to bounce ideas off someone." you say.

John takes this in to thought, and as you approach your door, John takes you into his arms.

"Hello little girl. Hello little girl. Hello little girl.

When I see you everyday I say, 'Mm mm hello little girl'

When you're passing on your way I say-"

You stop him there, smiling. "John. Did you write that?"

He smiled, and nodded his head.

You kissed his lips, "I knew you could do it."

And you walked into the house, gigging as you heard John walking away, singing his song.

The End.
Dedicated to my new co-writer, Dreamlovegood901 ! Good job! And a special thanks to SmilingDiana , you're such a wonderful person. Thank you for helping me, big sis. Please, Vote and Comment! I loves you so very much! Peace and Love! ✌🏻️❤️