Record Player

John Imagine :||

He woke up, only to see you sleeping right next to him. He admired you for a moment, gently stroking your hair. He gave you a kiss, before slowly getting out of your bed. Grabbing his coat, he walked out from the room and left the apartment.

He walked to the little shop that you wouldn't quit talking about. It was a small record shop, where you could find various LP's and record players. The thing that you loved the most was that everything was second hand. You loved the sight of a used record where the sleeve was slightly worn out. You loved to have a little piece of history. But unfortunately, the thing you didn't have was a record player. They were always so expensive and you never had enough money to get yourself one. But your boyfriend, John Lennon, wanted to make your wish come true. He went inside the shop and looked at all the record players.

"Hello mister. Shopping for a record player, ey?" said the worker. John looked up at the man and nodded.

"I'm looking for a nice record player for my girlfriend. It's her birthday today" John explained.

"We've got some nice ones. Would you like it to be solid black or in a particular color?" he asked John. John thought for a moment, thinking how much you loved the color purple. He smiled at the thought of you getting a record player in your favorite color.

"Have you got one in purple?" he wondered. The worker nodded and led John to the shelf where all the record players were. They were perfectly aligned; From solid black to the colors of the rainbow, there was a record player for anyone. The worked grabbed the record player and showed it to John.

"What do you think of this one?" he wondered. With a huge smile, John nodded.

"It's perfect" he told him.

"Alright, I'll pack it down then. Go pick three record then, we have a special offer today. Buy one record player and get three records for free" the worker told him."

"Where are the Buddy Holly records?" John wondered. The worker pointed at the very corner of the shop.

"Over there. Right next to him is the rockabilly section too" he told him. John thanked him and looked for your favorite records. He had your words in mind when he picked the three records. 'I absolutely love Buddy Holly and Chuck Berry. Elvis too!'.

"She's going to love it" he whispered as he picked the three records that you longed to own. When John was finished with picking out his records, the worker had already packed the record player in a box. John got a plastic bag to put the records in and paid for the record player. He left the shop with a big smile on his face.

"I hope you appreciate what I'm doing to you, [Y/N]".

The End.
Dreamlovegood901 , your very first imagine! I'm so super proud of you! It's wonderful! Please Vote and Comment! I loves you all!