Interview

Paul Imagine :||

Imagine sitting in a Beatles Press Conference.

This was a huge deal to you, since you were just recently hired. You know you must prove yourself worthy of this job, and writing an article about The Beatles has to work. It's just got to.

Questions were fired left and right, but, none of the questions were good to you.

How do you like America?

What's the best thing about America?

Will you ever live in America?

All these questions about America! You were determined to ask a never before asked question. You, Y/N, we're going to prove yourself worthy of being a journalist.

Finally, you had a good question. You raised your hand, and the microphone was passed to you.

You took a deep breath, "Do you miss your privacy? Do you ever feel as if your privacy is invaded?"

There was a long pause.

John was the first to answer, "Well, sometimes you journalist get somewhat to personal. So, yes. I suppose."

George spoke up next, "Finally. A journalist with wits. Thank you for not asking us another question about America. Yeah, I miss my privacy. I hate reading lies about me in the newspaper. I like opening the newspaper, and not seeing my name."

Ringo nodded, agreeing with George.

"Well, I do miss my privacy, and, I miss it. But, we sacrificed it to make music for lovely birds like you." Paul McCartney said, winking at you. You blushed, finishing your notes.

"Thank you. Good luck, boys." you smile.

After the interview, the boys were ushered into a car.

"You fancied that journalist, didn't you, Paul?" John asked.

Paul looked at John, "Me? What? Pft- no!"

Oh, but he did fancy you. And he wast determined to find you.

The End.
Dedicated to beatlescutemacca , thanks for your kind words! Please Vote and Comment! I loves you all! Peace and Love! ✌🏻️❤️