There She Goes Again

Paul Imagine :||

It's out of the ordinary, something extraordinary, something so gut wrenching beautiful it hurts. Something people want and crave, what they need. Love.

Paul sat quietly in the café, drinking his tea rather glumly. His shoulders were slouched, and his eyes lost their sparkle. He stared into the cup. The black void of tea was like a hole he wanted to be consumed in.

The sound of the café bell made the man perk up and turn. There he saw a beautiful lady walking out the door. He thought time itself had frozen, just to catch a glimpse at this one lovely creature walking away from the café. Paul fumbled for his pocketbook, and left money for his tea.

He grabbed his coat, shrugged it out, and bolted for the café door. As he reached the door, a hand clasped around his wrist.

"You're Paul McCartney, aren't you?" a teenage girl gasped. Paul sighed.

"Listen, I've really gotta run..."

He yanked his wrist free, only to be stopped by the girl again. "Don't be rude."

"Miss, I apologize. I have places to be. Now, please kindly let me go." Paul begged. The girl sighed, and moved. Paul finally ran out the door, and looked for the girl.

There she was, turning the corner! If he ran, he could surely catch up to her. He looked both ways, and started to run. That's when he heard a whistle.

"Sir, you're jaywalking! Please, use the crosswalks!"

Paul sighed, turned around, and headed for the crosswalk. He glumly walked across the street, knowing now he couldn't catch up to this lovely bird.

"Excuse me?" came a little, soft voice. Paul turned to see the girl there, right in front of him! The girl with hair like silk, eyes like jewels, a smile so beautiful roses could not compare! And her voice was like that of spring dew, soft and delicate.

"Why, hello." Paul said. The girl blushed. Oh, that blush, red as the setting sun. Paul felt his heart beating, his palms getting sweaty.

"I'm a huge Beatles fan. May I please have an autograph?"

Paul nodded. The girl handed him a notebook and a pen. "What's your name, love?"

"I'm Y/N."

Paul smiled. What a beautiful name. Paul wrote down his number, and prayed she'd call him.

"Have a lovely day." he smiled, handing her the book. She nodded, and went her way. Paul watched her leave, and sighed. There she goes again, around that same corner.

The End.
Dedicated to anyone who cares about this book anymore. I'm starting to worry I lost all my friends here. Oh, wasn't like I was important anyways. Please Vote and Comment! I loves you all!