In the Morning

Paul Imagine :||

You stir. You snuggle deeper into your blankets, savoring the precious moments of sleep until your eyes peaked open.

The sun was streaming into your windows, covering the room in a silky glow. The warmth of the blankets and the sun against your cool skin was heavenly. You let out a sigh of comfort, and you let your eyes slowly open.

You looked around your bedroom, same white sheets, same bed, nothing has changed. You roll over. And there he is. The love of your life, your fiancé, Paul McCartney.

Paul was still asleep, so you didn't wake him. You slowly climbed out of bed and went downstairs to shower.

There was really no point in waking him. He needed sleep. It would be rude to wake him up. Even though he probably wouldn't mind, something about doing that seemed awful.

You shook the thought from your head and opened the downstairs bathroom door. It was a small bathroom, just a toilet, a sink, and a shower. Small, yet perfect. You grabbed a towel from the cabinet and set it on the toilet seat.

You carefully took off your clothes, throwing them into the laundry basket. Turning the water on, you stepped in.

Meanwhile, Paul turned over. His arms stretched out to grab you, but there was no you there. His eyes popped open, and he set upright in the bed. He looked around, but he couldn't find you.

Then he heard the shower downstairs going. And he smirked to himself.

Time to go have fun, he thought.

You heard the bathroom door open, and the laundry basket having clothes thrown into it. And soon the shower curtain was pulled back, revealing Paul.

His eyes marveled at your beauty. He licked his lips. And he felt lust filling his eyes.

"Morning Paul." you said casually.

"Morning Y/N." he replied, putting his lips to your neck. You chuckled a bit. You let his lips kiss your delicate skin. Suddenly, his hand darted to your pussy, and you let out a yip.

"Paul! Not now! I'm trying to get clean." you gasped out. Paul pulled his hand back.

"Love, come on it's been forever."

"Well, I have something planned for us tonight. You're just gonna have to wait for it." you say, letting it come out seductively. Paul let out a loud groan.

"But Y/N... I want you now."

"Too bad, honey. If you wait you'll get more."

"Fine... Can I at least kiss you?" Paul asked. You smirked, and placed your lips on his.

The End.
Dedicated to cleminaX2xk , thank you for all your kind words! Please Vote and Comment! I loves you all! ❤️