Our World

George Imagine :||

The lights flicked on, zooming in on a band well known to all the world. The four wonders from England, Liverpool Legendaries, The Beatles.

The trumpeters lifted their instruments to their lips, and belted out the opening tune to the French National Anthem, La Marseillaise.

Soon, you're queue came. You looked up at your husband George and smiled, and started to sing, "Love, Love, Love. Love, Love, Love."

George sat with his headsets on, playing his guitar happily, as John sang  words of hope to all the world. It was The Beatles message to everyone, all you need is love.

"...Sing that can't be sung."

You happily sang along as the cameras zoomed in on you, the beautiful Y/N Harrison.

As the song came to its end, everyone was smiling and singing the famous chorus.

And it made you feel complete. To know your husbands band was promoting peace and love, it was truly a great feeling.

"Great job everyone! That's a wrap!" shouted the producer.

You hopped up and wrapped your arms around your husband, kissing his cheek. "Thanks for letting me sing with you. This song will be a legend."

George smiled, "I'm just glad I got to help with the legend."

The End.
Dedicated to mclennon_starrson , you all should go check her out! She's amazing! Please Vote and Comment! I loves you all!