Snogging

Ringo Imagine :||

Picture yourself kissing a teddy boy Ringo Starr.

You were seated on his lap, and he was on the couch. His arm was wrapped around your shoulder, and your arms were around his neck.

Ringo shifted slightly, then you pushed you down on the couch. He hovered over you, lust filled his eyes.

He placed a hand on your breast, and groped it slowly.

You moaned loudly.

Ringo was getting harder and harder with each passing minute. "Y/N, I just wanna make love to you." he groaned at last.

You nodded, "Me too."

He took your dress off, then your bra. He smiled, and kissed your delicate breast. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever meet, Y/N. I'm so glad you're mine."

Before you knew it, you're underwear was gone. Ringo threw them to the side, and looked at your dripping wet core.

He knew what to do.

He shoved two fingers in, causing you to gasp at the unexpected action. He pumped you ever so slowly, causing you to moan slowly and quietly.

You started to unbutton his shirt, and he gladly took it off. He kept pumping you, just grazing that sweet spot.

You fiddled with his belt buckle, but, he stopped you.

"No, Y/N, my love. You have to earn it." he said in a seductive voice. You groaned, and pushed your hips just enough to wear Ringo's fingers hit your sweet spot.

You moaned in pleasure, and Ringo smiled.

He took his pants and boxers off. "Hands and knees, now." he growled. You obeyed, and got on your hands and knees.

Ringo spanked you, which was a first, and he entered you roughly. He pounded you fast, faster then he's ever gone before.

"RINGO! SLOW DOWN!" you screamed. Ringo spanked you, and went faster. You panted, and screamed when you reached your climax.

Ringo wasn't finished. He pulled out, "Ready to ride?"

Before you could give him an answer, he had you riding him cowgirl style. He guided you up and down, and soon he filled you up.

You fell onto his bare chest.

"Ringo... That was amazing!" you gasped.

Ringo smiled, and kissed your forehead. "Anything for my princess"

The End.
Dedicated to obbsesivefangirl . Please Vote and Comment! I loves you all so very much! Words can't describe how happy I am to write for you all! Peace and Love! ✌🏻️❤️