The Hanging Tree

Ringo Imagine :||

He wept in his room silently. His heart ached, he couldn't think, his body was numb. Numb with pain.

He couldn't bring himself to believe it. He wasn't going to. But, deep down inside, he knew it was all too true.

He has memories of you, he heard your voice all the time. He answered it sometimes. He wanted you back. He hoped and prayed for you. But, you're not coming back.

Are you, are you, coming to the tree?

He looked around, trying to find where the voice was. He looked outside, and he saw you. He opened his window, and stalked towards you.

Where strung up a man, they say who murdered three.

As he approached you, you moved backwards. He stalked you, getting closer to you.

Strange things have happened here, no stranger would it be...

He looked at the tall, twisted tree. The dead old Willow referred to as-

If we met at midnight in the Hanging Tree.

The Hanging Tree.

The End.
Dedicated to those who are plagued with these thoughts. Know that I am here for you, and that I love you no matter what. I cherish you, and I look at you as one of my best friends. Keep smiling, because a beautiful person like you deserves to smile. These Imagines are my attempt to make you happy, to give you a bit of happiness. I want you to smile. And I love getting messages from you all, reading that I put a smile on your face. Cause, you know, at the end of the day, that's all I really want. I loves you all. Don't forget that, okay?